Author Topic: Hardest Class You Took/Are Taking This Year?  (Read 7147 times)

Offline RafalRib

• The Hype God/King
  • June 2016: CRASH IS BACK!
  • pt 
Re: Hardest Class You Took/Are Taking This Year?
« Reply #30 on: April 08, 2016 »

Offline ImpaDude

• ImpaDude
  • Hyrule Hero, and an Enemy Executer
  • us 
« Reply #31 on: April 08, 2016 »
6.02 x 10^23!!!!!!!
*ded* :ssb4pacman:

tbh that and the mitochondria is the powerhouse of the cell, are the only two things ill remember from science when i grow up.

Offline GrandStarGalaxy

• Nothing to see here, move along
  • Nothing here either
  • us 
« Reply #32 on: April 09, 2016 »
6.02 x 10^23!!!!!!!
*ded* :ssb4pacman:

tbh that and the mitochondria is the powerhouse of the cell, are the only two things ill remember from science when i grow up.
I know somebody who memorized the entire animal classification system 4 years ago and still has most of it memorized. I memorized it as well and I don't remember any of it at all. :P

Offline Brookelas

« Reply #33 on: April 09, 2016 »
My Chemistry class was HELL... our teacher/professor made lots of bullsh*t up and he was so biased towards the students who don't study as hard, and called the top students all "tryhards" and tried to lower our grade as easily as he could. Still ended up with 90% tho :P

Offline cookieboy17

• da
« Reply #34 on: April 11, 2016 »
Any Math class involving Geometry is just annoying. I like numbers, but keep the shapes out of Math please
rip dinosaur

Offline Kaede

« Reply #35 on: April 11, 2016 »
Any Math class involving Geometry is just annoying. I like numbers, but keep the shapes out of Math please

The highest Math class I ever took was Geometry. I clearly don't use the left side of my brain, I'm terrible at anything with formulas, finding x, Fibonacci sequence, whatever. X3

Offline GrandStarGalaxy

• Nothing to see here, move along
  • Nothing here either
  • us 
« Reply #36 on: April 11, 2016 »

The highest Math class I ever took was Geometry. I clearly don't use the left side of my brain, I'm terrible at anything with formulas, finding x, Fibonacci sequence, whatever. X3
It's funny that you used "X3" in your post because you could reverse that to make 3X which could then be stuck into an algebra problem:  2(3X+6)-63=25

Offline Kaede

« Reply #37 on: April 11, 2016 »

It's funny that you used "X3" in your post because you could reverse that to make 3X which could then be stuck into an algebra problem:  2(3X+6)-63=25

Pythagoras would be so proud of you. Me? I'm just wondering how the heck you did that lol

Offline Bowser498

• Bowser498: Super Mario Video Game Expert
  • Yoshi and Bowser rule!
  • us 
« Reply #38 on: April 18, 2016 »
Greek, none of It maken sence  :P
alpha beta gamma delta =p

I'm taking Algebra I (Honors) and it's a bit hard. Our teacher makes it impossible to get As in our class. If I were to translate our grades to a letter grade, I'd get a B. (Geo Honors here I come!)

ELA/English is also hard. Whenever I write, I get soooooo many corrections but I got a B+ average last trimester.

Science and Social Studies/History are pretty easy, though I'm not as pleased that my social studies teacher is making me take World History II Honors.

French is the easiest class, and my teacher slacks off. I'm skipping French II to go to III with juniors...gulp

-IN THE PROCESS OF REDOING MY SIG- :ssb4yoshi: :ssb4bowser:

Offline stone_cold_julia

• Wajulia
  • I use Reddit a lot more than this.
  • us 
« Reply #39 on: April 22, 2016 »
Probably Intense Reading. Those Acheive articles are making my grades die slowly.
Find me on Reddit: JuliaTheInsaneKid
There's nothing interesting here anymore, which is why I haven't posted here in so long.