Author Topic: Hardest Class You Took/Are Taking This Year?  (Read 7154 times)

Offline ImpaDude

• ImpaDude
  • Hyrule Hero, and an Enemy Executer
  • us 
The hardest class I'm taking this year is Honors Biology. I have a 93 overall, but it's a lot of work, and it can become a hassle with all the studying, lab reports, and tests that are shoved in your face. I love my teacher though. She helps everything make much more sense.

Last semester, Honors World History was intense. I ended up with an 89 overall, mainly because I enjoy U.S. history much more than I do World.

Offline GrandStarGalaxy

• Nothing to see here, move along
  • Nothing here either
  • us 
Re: Hardest Class You Took/Are Taking This Year?
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2016 »
Being homeschooled, my classes aren't that hard (in fact, most of them aren't even really classes) but the hardest one I have would have to be German. Interdependent Study of Foreign Languages is the worst because you don't have anybody to talk to about it. 

Offline Luigidenne3DSGCN

• A Super Triple Deluxe Supreme Pokemon-Befriendng Mansioneer
  • "Road got 'ya down? Enter the Luge."
  • us 
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2016 »
AP Literature-Just got a paper back with a C- (I'm a horrible writer! :'( )
"At last, the promise has been made..." and then some. :ssb4cloud:
:luigi: :toadette: :toad: :mario: :peach: :daisy: :rosalina: :donkeykong: :diddykong: :shyguy: :boo: :penguin: :ssb4luigi: :ssb4rosalina: :ssb4kirby: :ssb4kingdedede:  :ssb4pikachu: :ssb4jigglypuff: :ssb4toonlink: :ssb4link: :ssb4zelda: :ssb4sheik: :ssb4palutena: :ssb4villager_f: :ssb4reflet: :ssb4lucina: :ssb4kamui::ssb4mewtwo:

Offline GrandStarGalaxy

• Nothing to see here, move along
  • Nothing here either
  • us 
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2016 »
I'm a horrible writer! :'(
You're not the only one. I'm not that bad, but I'm not the best.

Offline Zympherior

• Outsider that reached Fantasy
  • "You shouldn't underestimate humans these days."
  • mx 
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2016 »
I somewhat suck at Spanish/Literature. I don't have bad grades (actually really good ones), but it's really hard for me to deeply analyze the stories we are reading without sounding too general. Too much thinking for me sometimes.
Look, look with your special eyes...

Offline ImpaDude

• ImpaDude
  • us 
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2016 »
AP Literature-Just got a paper back with a C- (I'm a horrible writer! :'( )

Wow tbh that's actually not bad co side ring it's an AP class! You'll do great I'm sure! Did you have to take AP Lang last year? If so let me know how hard those classes were! I'm considering taking AP Lang in Junior Year

Offline MattC

• ggnore sharks
  • aq 
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2016 »
drafting

manually drawing things for accuracy takes a lot of time and patience, and it's especially hard when you're not a very good drawer in the first place.

you spend upwards of 3 hours on a sketch of deck stairs only for the "instructor" to look at it for all of 20 seconds and decide it's 8/10 for some reason

autocad is a godsend lmao
hey

Offline Accj21

• Teamwork makes the meme work
  • Purple is my new favorite color
  • us 
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2016 »
Geometry. Half of it doesn't make much sense, and if you don't understand one section, you'll get about a B on the test, even if you get everything else right. It also doesn't help if your teacher is way too strict.

Offline BossBlitz

• Yummy !
  • Tμс★Squad
  • us 
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2016 »
I would say Spanish 2, but with enough studying and practice, I can get it down. My classes don't usually put a lot of pressure on me except for the occasional project, but I'm sure high school's gonna kick me hard in the balls next year with in every class including  Biology and Geometry.

:ssb4kirby: :ssb4metaknight: :ssb4villager:

Offline ImpaDude

• ImpaDude
  • us 
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2016 »
I would say Spanish 2, but with enough studying and practice, I can get it down. My classes don't usually put a lot of pressure on me except for the occasional project, but I'm sure high school's gonna kick me hard in the balls next year with in every class including  Biology and Geometry.

For Biology, my advice would be to study your ass off. Not even like super hard Ivy League studying, but rewriting notes about the section helps you retain info to do well on the tests. Geometry I took last year in 8th, I will assure you it's not hard, but let me know if you ever need help with proofs. They're not easy, but if you understand how they work, then you'll succeed.

Offline ImpaDude

• ImpaDude
  • us 
« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2016 »
Geometry. Half of it doesn't make much sense, and if you don't understand one section, you'll get about a B on the test, even if you get everything else right. It also doesn't help if your teacher is way too strict.

Let me know if you ever need help, I love math and I did fairly well in Geometry, with the exception of a B in the last quarter. The first 3 I got A's in. Surface Area and Volume were the areas that I didn't do great in.

Offline SuperZambezi

• is a great
  • #1 Dry Bones fan on this forum
  • us 
« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2016 »
All Math classes. Trig was the worst for me.

Human Anatomy was also tough, lots of memorizing.

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2016 »
Math classes are not the worst for me, but I do agree that Trigonometry was the worst one. It was difficult, with all the complex formulas and all that.

My hardest class this semester has got to be Management for Sustainability. It's not a challenging course, but what I'm doing now is a project for the Port of Los Angeles and I'm doing this in a group. It's not a hard project, but what's making it hard is that about half of my group members are not attending the class regularly. My group consists of four members, myself included.

Offline ImpaDude

• ImpaDude
  • us 
« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2016 »

Human Anatomy was also tough, lots of memorizing.

Apparently Trig is part of Honors Alg 2 at my school but the first semester class apparently never got to it :/

Offline Mariofan3110

• That dude
  • Hi! I like mario games :D
  • be 
« Reply #14 on: April 01, 2016 »
Greek, none of It maken sence  :P