Author Topic: Pokmon Sun & Pokmon Moon  (Read 18363 times)

Offline RafalRib

• The Hype God/King
  • June 2016: CRASH IS BACK!
  • pt 
Re: Pok�mon Sun & Pok�mon Moon
« Reply #30 on: June 02, 2016 »
AND I WAS THINKING THAT ROTOM COULDNT GET EVEN MORE AWESOME! :ssb4pacman:

Offline Colyton

• ca 
Re: Pokmon Sun & Pokmon Moon
« Reply #31 on: June 04, 2016 »
I wouldn't say I'm a huge fan of the legendary typing as both are Psychic (then again, it has almost always been like that, Lugia/Ho-oh are flying types, Palkia/Dialga and Reshiram/Zekrom are dragons).

Also, that professor... I won't say much more haha.

Offline Chubzster

• Former MPL Staff
  • us 
« Reply #32 on: June 09, 2016 »
Already have both the games pre-ordered. I'm excited to see where this Pokemon game will go, especially since it's gonna be island-based. The starters are meh, but I'd probably go with Litten.

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #33 on: June 10, 2016 »
Two new Pokmon have been revealed by Corocoro!

Quote from: Serebii
The first images from CoroCoro have leaked and have revealed two new Pokmon. First up is Nekkoala, the Half Awake Pokmon which is Normal-type with the ability Definite Sleep which prevents it being afflicted with a status other than sleep, while the dog is Iwanko, and is a Rock-type Pokmon. Its ability is Keen Eye or Vital Spirit. It is the Puppy Pokmon.

Spoiler: Images (click to show/hide)

Offline Megumin

• Arch Wizard of the Crimson Demons
  • EXPLOSION!
  • us 
« Reply #34 on: June 10, 2016 »
We'll have to see how the final evolution of Nekkoala goes if there's any, as it seems to be another early-game rodent. We got an awesome one in Diggersby with that Huge Power, so I'll have to see if this can pull off any better.

Iwanko... if it doesn't have a final evolution with 100+ Attack, 100+ Speed, and Head Smash, then I will be disappointed.

Offline RafalRib

• The Hype God/King
  • pt 
« Reply #35 on: June 11, 2016 »
THIS GENERATION IS GETTING SOME OF MY FAVORITE ANIMALS TURNED INTO POKEMON, IT'S ALREADY MY FAVORITE GEN! :ssb4pacman:

Offline Megumin

• EXPLOSION!
  • us 
« Reply #36 on: June 11, 2016 »
The Zygarde forms will be available! The 10% Form uses Thousand Waves and Thousand Arrows, while the Complete Form is activated by the ability Swarm Change when Zygarde's HP is low, restores some of its HP, and can use the new move Core Punisher.

Offline Colyton

• ca 
« Reply #37 on: June 11, 2016 »
About the two new revealed Pokemon, finally we get a Koala Pokemon. I've been wishing for one since like the third gen! Also, Iwanko seems like the type of dog I'd actually use, other than Arcanine and Houndoom, never was too big on the various dog Pokemon.

And we will finally get to play with all of Zygarde's forms, so glad. It looks badass.

Offline RafalRib

• The Hype God/King
  • pt 
« Reply #38 on: June 11, 2016 »
OMFG THIS IS GETTING BETTER AND BETTER!!!! :ssb4pacman:

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #39 on: June 11, 2016 »
Glad we'll be able to play as Zygarde in all possible forms. Gonna be so much fun taking down Pokmon when Zygarde is on the edge of the seat!

Here's the English version of the trailer!

Offline Yoshiman222

• Now a Yoshi-Tactician. :P
  • Dat sanwich tho...
  • ca 
« Reply #40 on: June 14, 2016 »
I feel Zygarde is late to the part with it's alternate forms... that's just me though. :P

Iwanko... if it doesn't have a final evolution with 100+ Attack, 100+ Speed, and Head Smash, then I will be disappointed.
That's asking for quite a bit from a pokemon you're most likely going to find early on in the game...

Offline Megumin

• EXPLOSION!
  • us 
« Reply #41 on: June 15, 2016 »
New Pokemon have been revealed: meet Pikipek, Yungoos, and Grubbin.

None of these Pokemon look too impressive, guess we'll have to see what the final evolutions bring.

Offline RafalRib

• The Hype God/King
  • pt 
« Reply #42 on: June 16, 2016 »
TRUMP BECAME A POKEMON!

Offline Marioguy

• Spent 4 years in cryogenic freeze
  • us 
« Reply #43 on: June 16, 2016 »
Well they are the more generic common Pokemon you'll find in the beginning of the game so we'll see until the evolution how unique they can be.

While I'm probably going to dump the username I don't want to get rid of the banner though...

Offline Marioguy

• Spent 4 years in cryogenic freeze
  • us 
« Reply #44 on: July 01, 2016 »

Pardon for the double post but several new Pokemon have been revealed. The bearded dragon looks cool although the square bug looks...interesting.

While I'm probably going to dump the username I don't want to get rid of the banner though...