Author Topic: Mister Sushi's PokeMafia - PLEASE READ LATEST POST: GAME RESET  (Read 7121 times)

Offline Mister Sushi

• Hi, my name is Ronin and I like almost everything.
  • ca 
Re: Mister Sushi's PokeMafia
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2016 »
[REALLY IMPORTANT PLEASE READ]

Alright guys, since I kind of screwed the whole game up in case you didn't notice (which if you didn't then i guess you just weren't paying attention) would anyone mind if we restarted? I know you guys are probably like "UGH LET'S JUST START OMG I GOT SO HYPE AND NOW IM GONNA DIE HRUGWHUIRWEJXFNIUCEH" but if we continue then we'll probably end up having the shortest mafia ever. Since I don't want to waste time making a final decision, I'm just going to pm everyone their NEW roles, according to their numbers. Please pick your NEW Pokemon as soon as you get your role, but don't scream it out when you choose it. I'm sorry for already having such a delay (honestly it was because rafa didn't pm me his night role until literally this morning) and pumping out another delay, but if we can choose our Pokemon sooner rather than later, then the delay will be shorter! I hope everyone understands, and I have confidence that we can still make this a great game! Thank you!
(by the way, if you're lost, the NEW list of available pokemon is up in the first post.)

ALSO IF YOU WERE BUMMED THAT YOU MISSED OUT YOU CAN STILL JOIN IF YOU WANT BUT FINAL SIGN-UPS WILL CLOSE ONCE EVERYONE HAS CHOSEN THEIR NEW POKEMON K? K!
I like sushi but I think you already knew that.
:kingboo:

Offline RLWilliams3d

• Spike the Jaggweiler
  • "Hey-yo, nice to meet ya :D
  • gb 
Can I still use Jigglypuff?

Offline RafalRib

• The Hype God/King
  • June 2016: CRASH IS BACK!
  • pt 
Spike, you need to PM him :P

Offline Bowser498

• Bowser498: Super Mario Video Game Expert
  • Yoshi and Bowser rule!
  • us 
Is the game starting?

-IN THE PROCESS OF REDOING MY SIG- :ssb4yoshi: :ssb4bowser:

Offline Geoman

• us 
Okay so that's what happened to the pokemafia, thanks for the info sushi :-D

Offline Geoman

• us 
Is the game starting?
I don't think so yet, because sushi didn't start the night

Offline RobinFTW

• RWBY!
  • ca 
I hope it's not cancelled :T

Here is my Sm4sh license:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Offline Mister Sushi

• ca 
I hope it's not cancelled :T

Sorry for the quietness! (idk and idc if that's a word or not)
It's not cancelled, I'm still waiting for everyone to submit their choice of Pokemon. If you haven't chosen then STEP ON IT YA POOPS.
Also, I've been busy with school and theatre and dance and band and stuff so I haven't been posting anythin. Trust me, I'm still running this game!

Offline RobinFTW

• RWBY!
  • ca 
Sorry for the quietness! (idk and idc if that's a word or not)
It's not cancelled, I'm still waiting for everyone to submit their choice of Pokemon. If you haven't chosen then STEP ON IT YA POOPS.
Also, I've been busy with school and theatre and dance and band and stuff so I haven't been posting anythin. Trust me, I'm still running this game!
Nice, thanks! :D

Here is my Sm4sh license:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Offline Mister Sushi

• ca 
lets go homies pick yer pokes

Offline ImpaDude

• ImpaDude
  • Hyrule Hero, and an Enemy Executer
  • us 
Are we still doing this?

Offline Mister Sushi

• ca 
Are we still doing this?

Yes, friend, but I cannot mention who hasn't picked their pokemon like i did the last time we tried. We know how that went down.

Also, I don't know if you've noticed this but it's been bothering me for a while so I'll say it anyway. Your signature says "Shekiah" instead of "Sheikah" and I'm gonna die if you don't change it soon. Just kidding but like seriously if you can change it then please do because it makes me cringe every time I see a post of yours.

Offline ImpaDude

• ImpaDude
  • Hyrule Hero, and an Enemy Executer
  • us 
Are we still doing this?

Yes, friend, but I cannot mention who hasn't picked their pokemon like i did the last time we tried. We know how that went down.

Also, I don't know if you've noticed this but it's been bothering me for a while so I'll say it anyway. Your signature says "Shekiah" instead of "Sheikah" and I'm gonna die if you don't change it soon. Just kidding but like seriously if you can change it then please do because it makes me cringe every time I see a post of yours.

Aw wow thanks for the compliment! Unfortunately I don't have the file anymore, sorry bud. Guess you'll have to die :(

Offline Mister Sushi

• ca