Author Topic: Mister Sushi's PokeMafia - PLEASE READ LATEST POST: GAME RESET  (Read 7108 times)

Offline Mister Sushi

• Hi, my name is Ronin and I like almost everything.
  • ca 
Hello and welcome to the world of Pokemon! In this region, people and Pokemon live in harmony, but not in the way you'd think. Some people keep Pokemon as pets, some use them for assistance, and some use them in battles. This deserted region's only populated place is called Sunny Town. Sounds happy, right? WRONG. There are a few townspeople who have been rumoured to be part of a mafia. The mafia and their Pokemon are slowly terrorizing the village, and it is up to the rest to try and stop them.

[BASIC MAFIA RULES] (skip to next paragraph if you already know these rules)
During the game, you go through a day-night cycle. During the night, the mafia chooses to kill someone, the officer chooses to inspect someone, and the doctor chooses to save someone. When day comes, there will be someone who was killed by the mafia. (If the doctor chooses to save the person that was chosen by the mafia, then no one is killed.) After the shocking reveal of the player's death, all players must lynch (vote for) who they think the mafia is. Whoever has the most votes gets hung in front of the entire town. Then, it's night time again...
Note: You cannot talk during the night unless you are dead.

[POKEMAFIA SPECIAL RULES]
While the game progresses the same, Pokemon add a bit of a twist to the gameplay. Your Pokemon will accompany you throughout the game, and each Pokemon has a unique ability. The abilities of each Pokemon can affect the gameplay in many ways, but it's important to follow each Pokemon's rules. When you want to use your Pokemon's ability, simply PM me, and i will make your Pokemon use it's ability! For a list of all roles and Pokemon, go to this slide presentation: https://goo.gl/8b7aRA

[HOW TO SIGN UP]
Signing up is easy as can be. Simply leave a comment saying you want to join, and then add a number from 1-10. Note: if someone has already said a number, you can't say the same number as them. (i.e. if Impadude already signed up and chose the number 4, you can't choose the number 4.) Remember that there are only 10 spots available, and no one else can be added! (However, if someone chooses to drop out, you can take their place.) DO NOT SIGN UP IF YOU ARE NOT GOING TO PLAY! It's a real pain when people drop out of games they sign up for, so don't sign up if you know you can't play! Once all the spots have been filled, you will each be private messaged your role based on which number you chose. Then, the game begins on NIGHT 1.

If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask through pm or skype! I hope this can be a great game for us to play!

Player List
ImpaDude - 7
Accj21 - 4
BossBlitz - 10
Sans Geo - 6
RafalRib - 5
RobinFTW - 2
Bowser498 - 8
RLWilliams3d - 9

Available Pokemon
Pikachu
Meowth
Jigglypuff
Bunnelby
Chansey
Snorlax
Gulpin
Pidgey
Cubchoo
Gardevoir
« Last Edit: March 16, 2016 by Mister Sushi »
I like sushi but I think you already knew that.
:kingboo:

Offline ImpaDude

• ImpaDude
  • Hyrule Hero, and an Enemy Executer
  • us 
Re: Mister Sushi's PokeMafia
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2016 »
joining!; 7

Offline Accj21

• Teamwork makes the meme work
  • Purple is my new favorite color
  • us 
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2016 »
Glad that there's another mafia game after so long! I'll take 4.

Offline BossBlitz

• Yummy !
  • Tμс★Squad
  • us 
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2016 »
I'll take 10!  :ssb4pikachu: :ssb4charizard: :ssb4lucario: :ssb4jigglypuff: :ssb4greninja: :ssb4mewtwo:
« Last Edit: February 15, 2016 by BossBlitz »

:ssb4kirby: :ssb4metaknight: :ssb4villager:

Offline Geoman

• us 
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2016 »
Sign me up
I pick number 6

Offline RafalRib

• The Hype God/King
  • June 2016: CRASH IS BACK!
  • pt 
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2016 »
NYEHEHEHEHEH :D

:ssb4pacman:

Offline RobinFTW

• RWBY!
  • ca 
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2016 »
I wasn't sure, but this one seems too interesting to just pass. I'll join, 2
I'll try to be the more active possible :ssb4kamui: < Btw these are really cool

Here is my Sm4sh license:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Offline Bowser498

• Bowser498: Super Mario Video Game Expert
  • Yoshi and Bowser rule!
  • us 
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2016 »
I'll try to be active for this - I choose 8.

-IN THE PROCESS OF REDOING MY SIG- :ssb4yoshi: :ssb4bowser:

Offline Mister Sushi

• ca 
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2016 »
I would have liked to have 10 players, but it seems like we won't be getting any more. Anyways, game starts tomorrow!

NOTE: If you just now noticed this post, it's still not too late to join! Contact me through forum messages or skype. You only have about 17 hours! DO IT FAST BECAUSE I WANT TO FILL UP ALL THE SPOTS! Thanks! Your roles will be handed out as soon as this message is posted. Once you have your role, pick the Pokemon you want! Choose quickly, because you can't have a certain pokemon if someone already picked it. Have fun!
Tip: Pick the Pokemon that will be the best assitance to the role you have. For example: If I were a cop, I would choose Bunnelby, as it's a Pokemon that can reveal roles.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2016 by Mister Sushi »

Offline Mister Sushi

• ca 
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2016 »
Okay, since not everyone has picked which Pokemon they want to have accompany them, I've decided to start the game as soon as I receive all submissions of which Pokemon you want.

I suppose I forgot to mention this, but the Pokemon you have chosen should be as secret as your role. Why is this? Well, for example, if you chose Meowth as your Pokemon, or you used your Pokemon to sabotage someone on the town's side, it would be pretty clear which side you were on. This is why it is not revealed who made their Pokemon use a certain move, but just which Pokemon used it. It makes the game a lot more interesting and, well, mysterious. Just PM me the Pokemon you want, and I'll cross it off the list. Hope we can make this game as fun as can be! SEND YOUR SUBMISSIONS K BYE

:ssb4charizard: <- rip cherizard isnt in pokemafia

Offline Accj21

• Teamwork makes the meme work
  • Purple is my new favorite color
  • us 
« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2016 »
Can you use your Pokemon on yourself if it is one that targets a specific player?

Offline Mister Sushi

• ca 
« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2016 »
Can you use your Pokemon on yourself if it is one that targets a specific player?

Hmmm... Well, I guess that depends on which move you were hoping to use. PM me to tell me what you were thinking. Also remember that you can't use your Pokemon after you have died.

Offline Bowser498

• Bowser498: Super Mario Video Game Expert
  • Yoshi and Bowser rule!
  • us 
« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2016 »
Okay, picked mine last night.

-IN THE PROCESS OF REDOING MY SIG- :ssb4yoshi: :ssb4bowser:

Offline Mister Sushi

• ca 
« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2016 »
NIGHT 1

And so it begins...
As a full moon shines overhead, the mafia is ready to strike.

Players with night roles: send me your action!
ANYONE who wants to use their Pokemon's ability, tell me through PM that you want to! (This includes townies, even though they don't have night roles!) Remember that depending on the Pokemon, you can only use your ability a certain number of times, so choose wisely! Have fun!

Offline Mister Sushi

• ca 
« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2016 »
Bunnelby used Dig!
...But it failed!

Sorry, Bunnelby, you could not reveal anyone's role.