Author Topic: Until Dawn MPL Edition [Game]  (Read 5046 times)

Offline Mister Sushi

• Hi, my name is Ronin and I like almost everything.
  • ca 
Until Dawn MPL Edition [Game]
« on: September 10, 2015 »
So without further ado, it's time to start the game...

PROLOGUE

It is a cold winter night. A group of friends have agreed to spend a weekend at a private cabin out in the woods. It's there that they stay inside, huddling by the cozy fire, having conversations, or simply reading a book in their room. But not on this night. This night, they've plotted something sinister and cruel. A prank for Seaslug. Everyone is hiding behind some piece of furniture in Sushi's room. Everyone except Sushi himself, who's standing there, waiting for Seaslug to show up. Seaslug was blackmailed into coming upstairs into the room to have some alone time with Sushi, only to find out that it was all a big prank. Everyone was in the room, waiting for Seaslug to enter. Everyone, that is, except for Raf. Raf is downstairs. He knows everyone is upstairs, he can hear them giggling. But he prefers to read his book. He reads for a bit, but is interrupted by an abrupt sound coming from outside. Unsure of what to do, he figures he must decide.

INVESTIGATE SOUND     or     SEARCH FOR FRIENDS

Raf gets up from his chair and goes upstairs to find his pals. He searches around for a bit until he hears talking coming from Sushi's room. He is about to enter the room when out of nowhere, Seaslug bolts out of the room in a pool of tears, and storms downstairs. Raf is furious at his friends. He simply can't believe that they'd pull ANOTHER prank on poor Seaslug.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2016 by Mister Sushi »
I like sushi but I think you already knew that.
:kingboo:

Offline RafalRib

• The Hype God/King
  • June 2016: CRASH IS BACK!
  • pt 
Re: Until Dawn MPL Edition [Game]
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2015 »
You Bastards! WAS THIS REALLY NEEDED? What if Seaslug gets lost in the woods?

Offline SmashBoo

• pt 
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2015 »
You Bastards! WAS THIS REALLY NEEDED? What if Seaslug gets lost in the woods?

Calm your tits man. It was JUST a prank. Hey, I admit we went a bit too far but still we were only kidding around with him. I hope he's gonna be okay after this tho.

Offline ImpaDude

• ImpaDude
  • Hyrule Hero, and an Enemy Executer
  • us 
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2015 »
Hey! We didn't... Well... s***, Rafa's right! God we're such a******s... We need to find Seaslug!
« Last Edit: September 10, 2015 by ImpaDude »

Offline Bowser498

• Bowser498: Super Mario Video Game Expert
  • Yoshi and Bowser rule!
  • us 
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2015 »
SeaSlug, I'm sorry of what happened, please come back! :(

-IN THE PROCESS OF REDOING MY SIG- :ssb4yoshi: :ssb4bowser:

Offline RafalRib

• The Hype God/King
  • June 2016: CRASH IS BACK!
  • pt 
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2015 »
SeaSlug, I'm sorry of what happened, please come back! :(
He's already gone because of you guys :/

Offline Mister Sushi

• ca 
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2015 »
Sushi begins to feel awful, so he runs downstairs and opens the door, with his friends following closely behind.

"SEASLUG! WHERE ARE YOU!" calls Sushi into the brutal wind, "I'm going to go look for him, everyone stay here."

Sushi runs off into the woods in search for his best friend, ducking trees, dodging water, and jumping rocks. He eventually runs out of breath. He slows down, only to hear loud panting in nearby. Sushi freaks out, and tries to run away, but he's too exhausted to do anything. He pushes himself too hard and falls into the deep, cold snow. He was colder than he had ever been in his life.

"S-Stay away, predator!" yelps a helpless Sushi.
"You stay away, you a******!" shouts a familiar voice.

Sushi takes a breath of relief as he realizes that his problems weren't a reality. It was just Seaslug, standing in front of him, with barely any warm clothes on, shivering in the darkness.

"Seaslug, I'm so, so sorry. Really, I can't believe I did that."
"It's fine, I just can't believe how stupid I am! I'm freezing cold and very lost, I shouldn't have ran away!"
"Okay, let's head back and warm you up. Everyone's sorry."
"Yeah, al-"

The two lovers are interrupted by loud footsteps, slowly becoming louder and louder. Sushi grabs Seaslug's arm and they run, in any direction, with any obstacle, but one speed: maximum. They break through some trees and stumble across a steep, steep cliff. They manage to hold their balance, but then realize that what was chasing them was now right behind them, ready to attack.

"S-Seaslug, d-don't... m-move... a m-muscle."

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Back at the cabin, everyone is pacing around the living room, checking the window every five seconds. Some people are trying to calm down, some people are doing the opposite. They decide that they've been gone much too long, and must choose what their next move will be.

LOOK FOR FRIENDS     or     STAY IN SAFETY
Buttefly Effect Update

The group decides to leave them in the wilderness, and they hope that they can find their way back soon.
The morning after, everyone wakes up with a smile on their face, that is until they realize that Sushi and Seaslug did not return. Perhaps they had made the wrong choice and should have gone to look for them instead of cowering at the cabin. Several days pass, and it's time for everyone to leave. They've reported Sushi and Seaslug as missing, but the police have not found anything yet. Some people seem to not care about the incident, and some people seem to be devastated, as if they had died. Either way, they all must pack up and head home, and hope for the best.

END OF PROLOGUE

So that was admittedly shorter than I expected, actually everyone chose the shortest possible ending, with Raf choosing to find his friends and everyone choosing to stay inside. Anyways, at the end of each chapter, there will be a one day break from the game. But we'll then kick into high gear the next day, so prepare your butts! I advise that if you want the most thrilling experience, then choose honestly as you would in real life. (for example: perhaps you would go out to save seaslug and sushi if they were your best friends irl (or maybe not)) I think this is the best way to get the most out of the game and ultimately to have the most fun. Anyways, we'll kick back into high gear on SEPTEMBER 12TH! Thanks for playing this short prologue lolz
« Last Edit: September 10, 2015 by Mister Sushi »

Offline Mister Sushi

• ca 
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2015 »
Sorry for the delay, got a little busy yesterday :3

CHAPTER 1

TEN HOURS UNTIL DAWN

It is a cold winter night. A group of friends have agreed to spend a weekend at an abandoned cabin that is the home of a dark event that occured one year ago. One by one, they begin to show up at the location, with the first person being...

BOWSER
Smart, Friendly, Helpful

Bowser is alone, walking along a cold, snow-covered path. He thinks about the previous year's tragic events, where his friends Sushi and Seaslug went missing after a stupid prank. They were assumed to be dead. Bowser wasn't too close to the friends he lost, but he knew what a tragedy it was for his friend Impa, who suffered from depression after the "incident". He seemed to be dealing well with it now, however, because he was still cheery enough to invite everyone back to the annual winter getaway. This year he chose a different location, and Bowser hoped that it was good enough to forget about the previous year's events. Bowser continues to walk down the snow covered path and nearly falls headfirst into a running stream. There's a small bridge that he'll have to walk downstream for a bit to get to, but there's also a wooden plank right in front of him that he can cross quickly with the chance of it breaking. He figures he must decide between...

CROSS BRIDGE     or     CROSS PLANK

Bowser steps onto the plank and immediately hears it start to crack. He nervously and slowly crosses the wooden plank. He looks down at the freezing stream below him and shudders. He's about to reach the other side when out of nowhere, the entire plank snaps!

QUICK TIME EVENT: FAILURE
Bowser must respond with his action (i.e. "jump!") within 5 MINUTES or he will fall into the ice cold water.

Bowser tries to make a jump for it, but he falls a few feet into the freezing water. He yelps in shock and quickly scrambles up the side of the stream. Ice cold, he's unsure if he's able to make it to the cabin now, albeit even walk. He lies at the side of the stream, trying to warm himself up from the ice water. He curses, then screams to try and alert someone of his position.  After several minutes, someone shows up from the trees.

IMPA
Cheerful, Funny, Intelligent

Impa runs up to Bowser, who has been his best friend since childhood, and immediately starts to try and help him.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2015 by Mister Sushi »

Offline ImpaDude

• ImpaDude
  • us 
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2015 »
Are you okay!? Ill try to help you! Keep moving don't stop or you'll freeze!

Offline Bowser498

• Yoshi and Bowser rule!
  • us 
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2015 »
Okaayyyyyy, thanks! (shivers)
I just didnnnnnn't wanna take a chance. Pleeeeease take me back to the cabin fast!

Offline Mister Sushi

• ca 
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2015 »
Impa hoists Bowser up from the ground and helps him to the cabin, trying to keep him warm. They finally show up and are greeted at the front door by...

TONY
Realistic, Creative, Funny

The person opens up the front door with a smile to let the cold friends enter the warm cabin. He shuts the door behind him and hurries to grab a wash cloth and runs hot water over it. He comes back to the living room where Impa and Bowser are seated, shivering. He gives the wash cloth to Bowser so he can warm himself up. Bowser reluctantly takes the wash cloth, and he and Impa both wonder who this person is.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2015 by Mister Sushi »

Offline BossBlitz

• Yummy !
  • Tμс★Squad
  • us 
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2015 »
Hi, I'm Tony! I heard someone say something about someone freezing, so I warmed up some towels. I do love being warm and cozy on a winter night myself. Looks like Jack Frost got to ya, so next time be a little more safe, heheh.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2015 by BossBlitz88 »

:ssb4kirby: :ssb4metaknight: :ssb4villager:

Offline ImpaDude

• ImpaDude
  • us 
« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2015 »
Thank you so much. Nice to meet you! I'm impa and this is bowser
« Last Edit: September 13, 2015 by ImpaDude »

Offline Bowser498

• Yoshi and Bowser rule!
  • us 
« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2015 »
Hi! I feel much better now!
But wait, isn't that Raf because he was at the house the whole time?

Offline Mister Sushi

• ca 
« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2015 »
Tony reassures them of being a friend of Raf's, and how he was invited without telling the others. Impa and Bowser stay suspicious, but Tony seems to be friendly enough to fit in with them. Standing in the dark, Tony decides to turn some lights on. He walks over to one of the lightswitches and flicks it up and down, but nothing happens. He asks Impa if he'd like to run out and turn on the generator for him. Still unsure of whether to trust him or not, Impa must decide whether to help Tony or not.

GET POWER     or     STAY HOME
Butterfly Effect Update

Impa politely accepts the task, and exits the cabin as he throws on a warm winter coat. He follows a long long trail until he stops at a tall ledge. There are some old stairs nearby, but he thinks he can jump high enough to grab onto the ledge. He has to decide what his next move will be.

QUICK JUMP     or     SAFE STAIRS

Impa walks over to the old staircase and starts to climb it. As he ascends, he starts to feel the steps creaking. The entire staircase suddenly gives way, and Impa has to jump onto the ledge from the crumbling steps.

QUICKTIME EVENT: SUCCESS
Impa must respond with his action within 5 MINUTES or he will fall from the staircase.

Impa quickly jumps onto the stone ledge and watches the wooden staircase crumble before him into a deep deep mine that he did not notice beforehand. He turns around and continues to walk to his destination.

Meanwhile, back at the cabin, Raf finally shows up to the party.

RAF
Smart, Patient, Funny

Raf takes off his coat, hang it on the wall, and immediately feels bad memories rush back to him. He shakes it off and heads into the living room where he greets his friends.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2015 by Mister Sushi »