Author Topic: Accj21's One-Word Contest! [Game]  (Read 10119 times)

Offline Accj21

• Teamwork makes the meme work
  • Purple is my new favorite color
  • us 
Re: Accj21's One-Word Contest! [Game]
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2015 »
Round 3 has concluded with the champion being...
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Offline GrandStarGalaxy

• Nothing to see here, move along
  • Nothing here either
  • us 
« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2015 »
Alright, I'm ready for the results!

Offline Bowser498

• Bowser498: Super Mario Video Game Expert
  • Yoshi and Bowser rule!
  • us 
« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2015 »
I know I won this one! 8)

-IN THE PROCESS OF REDOING MY SIG- :ssb4yoshi: :ssb4bowser:

Offline Mister Sushi

• Hi, my name is Ronin and I like almost everything.
  • ca 
« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2015 »
Can we stop giving lots of points to made up words? I mean I know they can be good, but it's just ridiculous.
Also, I don't even want to submit to this one, because i know that "Troll" is obviously going to win.
I like sushi but I think you already knew that.
:kingboo:

Offline Accj21

• us 
« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2015 »
Also, I don't even want to submit to this one, because i know that "Troll" is obviously going to win.
No one has said troll yet, and why that win? It's a decent description, but not humorous or creative.

Offline Mister Sushi

• ca 
« Reply #20 on: August 29, 2015 »
No one has said troll yet, and why that win? It's a decent description, but not humorous or creative.
Perhaps no one has said that because I said something about it?
Nah, you're probably right.

Offline Accj21

• us 
« Reply #21 on: September 01, 2015 »
Alright, today is the last day to submit for Set 4. if it is not submitted by 6:00 pm CST today, it will be counted as a ZeRo.

Offline Accj21

• us 
« Reply #22 on: September 02, 2015 »
Due to unforeseen circumstances, the list will not be up until tonight. If ImpaDude answers today, it will still count. (also, nobody got my reference in the last post)

Offline Accj21

• us 
« Reply #23 on: September 02, 2015 »
Time's up ImpaDude. Unfortunately, you will be getting a ZeRo (still hoping somebody can get this reference) for this round. And wow, talk about a strong return!
Spoiler: 1st Place (click to show/hide)

Offline Mister Sushi

• ca 
« Reply #24 on: September 04, 2015 »
Alive? Secretive? Sneaky?
Okay I will say that God wasn't the BEST (as in it wasn't horridly awful enough to be last place -_-) but SERIOUSLY?
First off, Alive fits the funny category, but it doesn't really fit any other categories. It's not creative nor does it fit the description very well at all. For example, if I asked, "tell me who sakurai is in one word", would ALIVE really be a helpful answer? (no)
Secondly, Secretive certainly fits the description, but did you even crack any sort of smile or think of it as creative? (i hope not)
And do I even need to mention SNEAKY?
Sneaky.
F***ing sneaky. (really)
I hate to sound like a sore loser but this is ridiculous. Also no shade to the people who submitted these words, just to YOU. (you know who you are)

Really though I'm not trying to sound like I wanted to WIN, but ultimately i really could not believe the turnout. Last place for "God". Certainly better than some words I can think of *cough*sneaky*cough*
« Last Edit: September 04, 2015 by Mister Sushi »

Offline RafalRib

• The Hype God/King
  • June 2016: CRASH IS BACK!
  • pt 
« Reply #25 on: September 05, 2015 »
Okay I will say that God wasn't the BEST (as in it wasn't horridly awful enough to be last place -_-) but SERIOUSLY?
First off, Alive fits the funny category, but it doesn't really fit any other categories. It's not creative nor does it fit the description very well at all. For example, if I asked, "tell me who sakurai is in one word", would ALIVE really be a helpful answer? (no)
Secondly, Secretive certainly fits the description, but did you even crack any sort of smile or think of it as creative? (i hope not)
Sneaky.
F***ing sneaky. (really)
I hate to sound like a sore loser but this is ridiculous. Also no shade to the people who submitted these words, just to YOU. (you know who you are)

Really though I'm not trying to sound like I wanted to WIN, but ultimately i really could not believe the turnout. Last place for "God". Certainly better than some words I can think of *cough*sneaky*cough*

Yes i'm still Alive

It's a reference, i'm sure mine wouldn't come in last if he got the reference

Offline Mister Sushi

• ca 
« Reply #26 on: September 06, 2015 »
Sneaky.
F***ing sneaky. (really)

Yes i'm still Alive

It's a reference, i'm sure mine wouldn't come in last if he got the reference
I know it's a reference. That's why I said it was somewhat funny.

Offline Accj21

• us 
« Reply #27 on: September 06, 2015 »
Sneaky.
F***ing sneaky. (really)

I'm sorry to say this, but this is my contest with my scoring. Since the scoring is opinion-based, I had a feeling this might happen. Secretive and sneaky were true, even if they were not the most creative. God meets none of the grading points, as it was not a good description, humorous, nor creative.

Back on topic, I apologize for inactivity, as i just returned from a camping trip. The deadline for this topic is Monday at 7 am CST.

Offline Mister Sushi

• ca 
« Reply #28 on: September 07, 2015 »
Ever heard the term, "Our almighty god, Sakurai"?

Offline Accj21

• us 
« Reply #29 on: September 07, 2015 »
Ever heard the term, "Our almighty god, Sakurai"?
Yes. Unfortunately, that does not make your word any better.

The scores will be up later today.