Author Topic: Food Thread  (Read 4077 times)

Offline Some Edgy Wii U Fan

• :D
  • We really need more active users
  • us 
Re: Food Thread
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2015 »
For some reason, my family only eats fried chicken and watermelon. I don't know why though.
Meh.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Offline Ether

• sucks
  • rip torn
  • ye 
« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2015 »
My family is trying out different meals for dinner and seeing which ones are popular or good enough to cook again. Right now though, it's just me, my parents, and my grandma having the meals; my sister and her fianc are eating healthier meals.

Offline MattC

• ggnore sharks
  • aq 
« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2015 »
i can only afford chicken and pasta

good thing i like it
hey

Offline Justin

• Too lazy to find/make an avatar.
  • us 
« Reply #18 on: July 31, 2015 »
Right now my favorite snack food is a Banana. I didn't eat them for quite a while but it seems my taste buds have rekindled their likeness for them.

Offline RafalRib

• The Hype God/King
  • June 2016: CRASH IS BACK!
  • pt 
« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2015 »

As long i have this on my life i'm good

Offline Colyton

• ca 
« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2015 »
i can only afford chicken and pasta

good thing i like it
you can't never really get tired of chicken. Even when you're tired of chicken, you're not. So many ways of cooking chicken.

Offline IggyKoopaStar

• ca 
« Reply #21 on: August 06, 2015 »
If there's one thing I really like as a meal, it's pastas. I also like chocolate and cookies for dessert...

However, I am personally really picky when it comes to food. There isn't a lot of things I eat and I must even eat them a specific way for them to be good, and I must strangely mostly drink milk with my food, too. For example, let's say spaghettis, I like them only if I have them with steak and tomato sauce, and I must have my glass of milk to be sure I will be okay; everything else I will dislike.

I am pretty much like that with most food, but at least I do know what I do like and what I don't, and so does others around me, or I simply specify it.
:ssb4iggy: :ssb4lemmy: :ssb4larry: