Author Topic: I Think More Virtual Console Games Should Get Added Features  (Read 1302 times)

Offline ttwashere

• Chicken Chaser
Only VC game that I remember having added features was Pokemon Snap (you could save your pictures to the Wii and send them to your friends). Maybe high-score leaderboards for shooters like Space Invaders and time-trials for games like Mario Kart 64.

So do you think VC games should have strictly no additions and be a pure port or do you want some added features like in Pokemon Snap?

I'd be happy with additions like art galleries or directors commentary (yes I actually listen to these).

What do you guys think?
Hit me up on twitter.

Offline Ryan

That would be cool, even the director commentery. :P

Offline Ryoux0

• Your Worst Nightmare
  • Guess who's back!!!
I think that would be cool. More people would probably get them if they did that.

Offline Snowy

• cu 
/yeah I guess Learboards and high scores would be cool, like for Smash bros. I guess.
↑↑↑You are nothing but a poor, destitute, desperate, hypocritical, coal-black-hearted Satanspawn who lives off of others' suffering and I am through all of this because I am better than that and you.

Offline ttwashere

• Chicken Chaser
That would be cool, even the director commentery. :P
I really like director commentaries in game, Valve does it in all their new releases starting with Half Life 2: Lost Coast.
Hit me up on twitter.