Author Topic: Biggest Achievement in a videogame  (Read 4394 times)

Offline Megumin

• Arch Wizard of the Crimson Demons
  • EXPLOSION!
  • us 
Re: Biggest Achievement in a videogame
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2015, 09:23:22 PM »
Getting 200 wins in Super Singles in the Battle Maison in Pokemon Alpha Sapphire.

Offline Zympherior

• Outsider that reached Fantasy
  • "You shouldn't underestimate humans these days."
  • mx 
« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2015, 02:55:45 PM »
Bravely Default - This was my first time 100%-ing an RPG game. I know there are other games bigger than this, but it's still a great achievement.

That's great, I've been playing that game and I plan on completing it 100% eventually. I've found most items without much trouble minus some I suspect are in hidden passages or boss drops. Compounding and Genome abilities are fun collect. Those cutscenes seem to be the biggest obstacle as it requires several playthroughs. Completing the game 100% does sound like a great achievement.
Thanks! It only took me 2 files for the cutscenes, though. In my first playthrough I just rushed the game to see the end. I haven't realized what I was missing out until I did my 2nd playthrough just 2 months ago. Some of those cutscenes are really worth it if you plan to go 100%. Items are one of the easiest things to collect for the run. I would worry more about the bestiary... It costed me much trouble that I had to use a guide on the internet... One last thing, you should prepare well for the last sidequest of Chapter 7 as well as the Secret Boss, as they are more difficult than the Final Boss IMO. Overall, I had much fun completing Bravely Default and I wish you too can enjoy the journey! :)
Look, look with your special eyes...

Offline TheFrozenFairy

• us 
« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2015, 08:19:58 PM »
Bravely Default - This was my first time 100%-ing an RPG game. I know there are other games bigger than this, but it's still a great achievement.

That's great, I've been playing that game and I plan on completing it 100% eventually. I've found most items without much trouble minus some I suspect are in hidden passages or boss drops. Compounding and Genome abilities are fun collect. Those cutscenes seem to be the biggest obstacle as it requires several playthroughs. Completing the game 100% does sound like a great achievement.
Thanks! It only took me 2 files for the cutscenes, though. In my first playthrough I just rushed the game to see the end. I haven't realized what I was missing out until I did my 2nd playthrough just 2 months ago. Some of those cutscenes are really worth it if you plan to go 100%. Items are one of the easiest things to collect for the run. I would worry more about the bestiary... It costed me much trouble that I had to use a guide on the internet... One last thing, you should prepare well for the last sidequest of Chapter 7 as well as the Secret Boss, as they are more difficult than the Final Boss IMO. Overall, I had much fun completing Bravely Default and I wish you too can enjoy the journey! :)

Oh so it only takes 2 playthroughs minimum to complete the cutscenes? That's a bit of a relief to me as I did every sidequest so far and I've spent a ton of time on my first playthrough and I think I still have a good amount of the game left.  I really enjoyed it and have had a good challenge as I've been playing on normal difficulty.  Oh I'm currently on the final chapter and I noticed I'm missing quite a few enemies in the bestiary, it must mean I missed a few. Thank you I will enjoy completing the game 100%.
"Darn, I love the cold. I mean, I just plain love it!"- Sir Weston, Luigi's Mansion

Offline Accj21

• Teamwork makes the meme work
  • Purple is my new favorite color
  • us 
« Reply #18 on: July 19, 2015, 01:14:19 PM »
Mine seems pretty weak in comparison to others, but it is 100%ing SMG2.

Offline AgentDuplighost

• The Secret Overachiever
  • A Solo Player. Deal with that.
  • us 
« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2015, 07:56:42 PM »
Unlocking every character in Super Smash Bros 4 (both 3DS and Wii U) on the excact same day I got the game
I'm a Lean, Green, Fighting Machine!