Author Topic: Which languages do you speak or want to learn?  (Read 10549 times)

Offline Bowser498

• Bowser498: Super Mario Video Game Expert
  • Yoshi and Bowser rule!
  • us 
Re: Which languages do you speak or want to learn?
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2015 »
Salut tout le monde! Je parle franais bien et anglais bien! Je suis trs intelligent en franais! Je ne veux pas apprendre toutes les langues... :P
(see my profile for more info)

-IN THE PROCESS OF REDOING MY SIG- :ssb4yoshi: :ssb4bowser:

Offline BossBlitz

• Yummy !
  • Tμс★Squad
  • us 
« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2015 »
English, some Spanish (took Spanish 1 this year), and some Vietnamese (I know a bit from my parents).

:ssb4kirby: :ssb4metaknight: :ssb4villager:

Offline Luma Party

• The Luma
  • ca 
« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2015 »
Salut tout le monde! Je parle franais bien et anglais bien! Je suis trs intelligent en franais! Je ne veux pas apprendre toutes les langues... :P
You are very intelligent in French?
That doesn't make sense.

Offline Colyton

• ca 
« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2015 »
I speak English (obv. otherwise why would I join an English forum). I also speak French and it's actually what I speak all day, everyday. Finally, I fully speak Spanish and it's actually my second language after French (or 1st depending on your point of view).
I can also understand some words in Portuguese since it's close to spanish, but I wouldn't be able to hold a conversation.

Languages I would love to learn are, Portuguese, to fully understand and because it sounds cute... also Italian and probably Japanese for something different.

Offline RafalRib

• The Hype God/King
  • June 2016: CRASH IS BACK!
  • pt 
« Reply #19 on: June 09, 2015 »
That doesn't make sense.

I was going to say the same XD

Offline Bowser498

• Yoshi and Bowser rule!
  • us 
« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2015 »
That doesn't make sense.
Yes... "very intelligent IN FRENCH". It shows that I am smart in French.
Also, it reads, "I am intelligent...", not "You are intelligent". :P
You're saying "Tu es intelligent en franais".
Well, I could say what you're saying. "I am intelligent at French".
Even when I tried in translate (English), it said "I am intelligent in French".
« Last Edit: June 09, 2015 by Bowser498 »

Offline NintendoFan

• -
  • us 
« Reply #21 on: June 09, 2015 »
I can only speak English. I want to learn French just because and Chinese because my mother is Chinese(or Asian, whatever you call it).
Ancient trash.
Spoiler: Smash 4 license (click to show/hide)

Offline MattC

• ggnore sharks
  • aq 
« Reply #22 on: June 09, 2015 »
I speak English (obv. otherwise why would I join an English forum). I also speak French and it's actually what I speak all day, everyday. Finally, I fully speak Spanish and it's actually my second language after French (or 1st depending on your point of view).
I can also understand some words in Portuguese since it's close to spanish, but I wouldn't be able to hold a conversation.

Languages I would love to learn are, Portuguese, to fully understand and because it sounds cute... also Italian and probably Japanese for something different.
Is Montreal more English or French? I remember when we went for our family vacation out east we got lost just outside of the city, and pulled over at a gas station to ask for directions. The girl didn't know any English.
hey

Offline Luma Party

• The Luma
  • ca 
« Reply #23 on: June 09, 2015 »
That doesn't make sense.
You don't have to make bad excuses to do it, you know what I mean.
I'm saying you as as in you, Bowser498.
"I am smart in French" makes no sense, in any language at all.
You can't be smart in a language...
I took French from Grade 4 through 10, don't think you know everything.

Offline Bowser498

• Yoshi and Bowser rule!
  • us 
« Reply #24 on: June 09, 2015 »
That doesn't make sense.
You don't have to make bad excuses to do it, you know what I mean.
I'm saying you as as in you, Bowser498.
"I am smart in French" makes no sense, in any language at all.
You can't be smart in a language...
I took French from Grade 4 through 10, don't think you know everything.
Not in everything lol...
I'm talking about my class... I am smart in learning French...
"and I am also studying French. I am currently taking French I with an A+." (from profile)
The "A+" shows my intelligence... Go on translate, and the French translation for "I am smart in French" is "Je suis intelligent en franais." Ask yourself this: What am I smart in? (learning French).
Look at this: http://www.answers.com/Q/How_do_you_say_i_am_smart_in_french

And MattC I believe they speak more French...

Offline MattC

• ggnore sharks
  • aq 
« Reply #25 on: June 09, 2015 »

How about the person who lives in Montreal answers the question rather than the know-it-all?
hey

Offline Colyton

• ca 
« Reply #26 on: June 09, 2015 »

Is Montreal more English or French? I remember when we went for our family vacation out east we got lost just outside of the city, and pulled over at a gas station to ask for directions. The girl didn't know any English.
Montreal is mostly French, but a lot of people actually speak English in Montreal. Mostly due to the immigration. It's harder to find people who can speak English outside the city.

Offline Bowser498

• Yoshi and Bowser rule!
  • us 
« Reply #27 on: June 09, 2015 »

How about the person who lives in Montreal answers the question rather than the know-it-all?
"not-so know it all"
And you don't have to live in Montreal to know it...

Offline MattC

• ggnore sharks
  • aq 
« Reply #28 on: June 09, 2015 »

Montreal is mostly French, but a lot of people actually speak English in Montreal. Mostly due to the immigration. It's harder to find people who can speak English outside the city.
I've heard that Montreal is more English than French now so I wasn't entirely sure.
hey

Offline Colyton

• ca 
« Reply #29 on: June 09, 2015 »

I've heard that Montreal is more English than French now so I wasn't entirely sure.
Actually, to be sincerely honest, it's really like a roller coaster. English is taking over the city, so I wouldn't be surprised at all. Even though, French isn't lost (yet). It's 50/50. I remember reading an article that said something like 40 something% French and 39.something English which isn't really far behind. Then again, I need to check back my sources.