Author Topic: Current Events Topic  (Read 7732 times)

Offline Some Edgy Wii U Fan

• :D
  • We really need more active users
  • us 
Re: Current Events Topic
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2015 »
As you probably know by now, Same-sex marriage is now legal in all 50 states of the USA! This is actually pretty great. Equality people, equality.
That's nice to know, I guess.

My only question is that why the hell did it take this long for them to legalize gay marriage?
Meh.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Offline Colyton

• ca 
« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2015 »
I can't really say tbh. All I know is that it went step by step slowly.

Offline MattC

• ggnore sharks
  • aq 
« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2015 »
As you probably know by now, Same-sex marriage is now legal in all 50 states of the USA! This is actually pretty great. Equality people, equality.
That's nice to know, I guess.

My only question is that why the hell did it take this long for them to legalize gay marriage?
Support for gay marriage in the US didn't reach a majority until 2011.

https://img.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/files/2015/05/Screen-Shot-2015-05-19-at-9.17.53-PM.png
hey

Offline BossBlitz

• Yummy !
  • Tμс★Squad
  • us 
« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2015 »
Personally not a gay person, but congrats to the people who make that choice!  :-D This is the land of the free of course, so nice to know that this is a thing.

:ssb4kirby: :ssb4metaknight: :ssb4villager:

Offline Luigidenne3DSGCN

• A Super Triple Deluxe Supreme Pokemon-Befriendng Mansioneer
  • "Road got 'ya down? Enter the Luge."
  • us 
« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2015 »
Personally not a gay person, but congrats to the people who make that choice!  :-D This is the land of the free of course, so nice to know that this is a thing.
I'm proud of Fire Emblem and America!Progress! Progress! Progress! May June 26, 2015 be known as the day that same-sex marriage becomes legal in the United States! Who knows? Our kids will perhaps study this in school one day!
"At last, the promise has been made..." and then some. :ssb4cloud:
:luigi: :toadette: :toad: :mario: :peach: :daisy: :rosalina: :donkeykong: :diddykong: :shyguy: :boo: :penguin: :ssb4luigi: :ssb4rosalina: :ssb4kirby: :ssb4kingdedede:  :ssb4pikachu: :ssb4jigglypuff: :ssb4toonlink: :ssb4link: :ssb4zelda: :ssb4sheik: :ssb4palutena: :ssb4villager_f: :ssb4reflet: :ssb4lucina: :ssb4kamui::ssb4mewtwo:

Offline Don't make me beg

• Moon River
  • Wider than a mile
  • us 
« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2015 »
This passed yesterday. Great.

Why bother caring about the news? It's all going to sh== anyway.  :-\
I'm crossing you in style

Offline SirYoshi211

« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2015 »
It's good to hear same-sex marriage is legal in the all 50 of the United States now. Better late than never I suppose. I'm kind of surprised it took so long. It must be wonderful for all those couples now.
"Darn, I love the cold. I mean, I just plain love it!"- Sir Weston, Luigi's Mansion

Offline Bowser498

• Bowser498: Super Mario Video Game Expert
  • Yoshi and Bowser rule!
  • us 
« Last Edit: July 12, 2015 by Bowser498 »

-IN THE PROCESS OF REDOING MY SIG- :ssb4yoshi: :ssb4bowser:

Offline RafalRib

• The Hype God/King
  • June 2016: CRASH IS BACK!
  • pt 
« Reply #23 on: July 13, 2015 »
First thing i can't understand from him

Offline Bowser498

• Yoshi and Bowser rule!
  • us 
« Reply #24 on: July 13, 2015 »
A rainbow was shown to be above the Nintendo Headquarters in Japan. Looks like Rainbow Road lead to what we call heaven.

Offline Zympherior

• Outsider that reached Fantasy
  • "You shouldn't underestimate humans these days."
  • mx 
« Reply #25 on: October 24, 2015 »
(Should've posted this yesterday)
Hurrican Patricia, the strongest hurricane ever recorded, hit Mexico yesterday. When it hit Jalisco, it was a Category 5 Hurricane, but it eventually weakened (right now a Tropical Depression) as it was traveling north thanks to our mountainous area all over the country. Even then, the destruction is already made for southern Mexico...
http://www.jornada.unam.mx/ultimas/2015/10/22/patricia-el-mayor-huracan-en-50-anos-en-jalisco-8666.html (In Spanish)
http://edition.cnn.com/2015/10/24/americas/hurricane-patricia/
Look, look with your special eyes...

Offline Bowser498

• Yoshi and Bowser rule!
  • us 
« Reply #26 on: October 24, 2015 »
Hurrican Patricia, the strongest hurricane ever recorded, hit Mexico yesterday. When it hit Jalisco, it was a Category 5 Hurricane, but it eventually weakened (right now a Tropical Depression) as it was traveling north thanks to our mountainous area all over the country. Even then, the destruction is already made for southern Mexico...
http://www.jornada.unam.mx/ultimas/2015/10/22/patricia-el-mayor-huracan-en-50-anos-en-jalisco-8666.html (In Spanish)
Now my school's gonna do another Spanish fundraiser :P

Offline Ether

• sucks
  • rip torn
  • ye 
« Reply #27 on: October 26, 2015 »

Dammit, Mom !!

Offline ImpaDude

• ImpaDude
  • Hyrule Hero, and an Enemy Executer
  • us 
« Reply #28 on: October 26, 2015 »
I'm happy too! I'm not gay either. However one thing you said is a technical error. Being gay isn't a choice, otherwise being straight would be one too. People who are gay are born that way, however they may not discover it until later. Sorry late but I just saw this. Hope i didn't offend you...