Author Topic: Windows 10  (Read 9336 times)

Offline Don't make me beg

• Moon River
  • Wider than a mile
  • us 
Re: Windows 10
« Reply #30 on: August 11, 2015 »
I'm crossing you in style

• Moon River
  • Wider than a mile
  • us 
« Reply #31 on: August 14, 2015 »
https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=cs&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Faeronet.cz%2Fnews%2Fanalyza-windows-10-ve-svem-principu-jde-o-pouhy-terminal-na-sber-informaci-o-uzivateli-jeho-prstech-ocich-a-hlasu%2F

" A special situation occurs if anywhere in Windows 10 you type the name of a famous American film. Windows 10 will start by itself after some time to look at your hard drive in a folder with media files and index them. Indexed file is then anonymously sent to those servers to about 30 minutes when the computer is idle, I was unable to accurately determine the period of..."

Offline Colyton

• ca 
« Reply #32 on: August 20, 2015 »
So last night, I finally got the update thing. I decided to update, just to try it out. It was about 9 PM when I got the update notification. Because I am really lucky, it failed twice to install. On my third attempt, it was about 10:30 I think? I stopped it and just went to bed. Today, I decide to retry and it works. After about 4-5 hours, it finally installed and updated. Oh, and the thing had trouble during the 4-5 hours process. With that said, I got Windows 10. My next problem was the fact that my laptop had no more wifi connection. After another hour or 2 trying to connect and searching for answers, I figured it out... It's really a great first day for Windows 10 on my computer...

Offline RafalRib

• The Hype God/King
  • June 2016: CRASH IS BACK!
  • pt 
« Reply #33 on: August 21, 2015 »
So last night, I finally got the update thing. I decided to update, just to try it out. It was about 9 PM when I got the update notification. Because I am really lucky, it failed twice to install. On my third attempt, it was about 10:30 I think? I stopped it and just went to bed. Today, I decide to retry and it works. After about 4-5 hours, it finally installed and updated. Oh, and the thing had trouble during the 4-5 hours process. With that said, I got Windows 10. My next problem was the fact that my laptop had no more wifi connection. After another hour or 2 trying to connect and searching for answers, I figured it out... It's really a great first day for Windows 10 on my computer...
I had that Wi-Fi problem for a week XD
But its working now too

• Moon River
  • Wider than a mile
  • us 
« Reply #34 on: August 21, 2015 »

Hope you don't have anything illegal m80

Quote from: Windows 10 Privacy Policy
Finally, we will access, disclose and preserve personal data, including your content (such as the content of your emails, other private communications or files in private folders), when we have a good faith belief that doing so is necessary to:

Offline SuperZambezi

• is a great
  • #1 Dry Bones fan on this forum
  • us 
« Reply #35 on: March 01, 2016 »
So who has Windows 10 now? That little update thing keeps popping up and I'm wondering if it's been worth it for anyone.

I still don't plan to get it, but it got me curious. :P

Offline Snowy

• cu 
« Reply #36 on: March 01, 2016 »
So who has Windows 10 now? That little update thing keeps popping up and I'm wondering if it's been worth it for anyone.

I still don't plan to get it, but it got me curious. :P
i use it, it's pretty good. I haven't had any problems with it so far.
↑↑↑You are nothing but a poor, destitute, desperate, hypocritical, coal-black-hearted Satanspawn who lives off of others' suffering and I am through all of this because I am better than that and you.

Offline Colyton

• ca 
« Reply #37 on: March 02, 2016 »
Yeah, Windows 10 is def good. All the ''problems'' I had are now gone. It's worth it, easy to use and I'm now used to it.

A good investment.... lol

Offline MattC

• ggnore sharks
  • aq 
« Reply #38 on: March 02, 2016 »
I'll probably end up downloading it soon enough.
hey

Offline Marioguy

• Spent 4 years in cryogenic freeze
  • us 
« Reply #39 on: March 02, 2016 »
I installed Windows 10 a couple months ago. So far, it's acting fine for me.

While I'm probably going to dump the username I don't want to get rid of the banner though...

Offline NintendoFan

• -
  • us 
« Reply #40 on: March 02, 2016 »
I've had it for about two months and so far I've had no issues with it. So i'd say go for it, if you've got the patience for it to download and install the update, it has quite the size :P
Ancient trash.
Spoiler: Smash 4 license (click to show/hide)

Offline Accj21

• Teamwork makes the meme work
  • Purple is my new favorite color
  • us 
« Reply #41 on: March 02, 2016 »
I just downloaded it. Not a huge fan of the layout, but it fixed a recurring problem I was having so it was worth it.