Author Topic: Multitasking  (Read 2114 times)

Offline BossBlitz

• Yummy !
  • Tμс★Squad
  • us 
Multitasking
« on: May 26, 2015, 07:37:59 PM »
I generally do this a lot , and I guess it's part of who I am .Almost everday , I open MPL , the forum , Skype , Twitter , and Youtube .I constantly go back and forth doing things on each .IDK if it is a bad habit , 'cuz I also do my homework while I do all these things ,which isn't the best idea but hey , I still have straight A's.Do you guys ever multitask , or do you like to do things one at a time ?

:ssb4kirby: :ssb4metaknight: :ssb4villager:

Offline Don't make me beg

• Moon River
  • Wider than a mile
  • us 
Re: Multitasking
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2015, 07:43:17 PM »
Multitasking is the reason I never get anything done. :^(

Also why are you putting spaces before all your punctuation? It looks weird. :v
I'm crossing you in style

Offline Bowser498

• Bowser498: Super Mario Video Game Expert
  • Yoshi and Bowser rule!
  • us 
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2015, 07:43:46 PM »
I tend to multitask. On my computer, I have about 5 tabs open---2 for MPL, one for YouTube, and two for other things. I also play my Wii (U), 3DS, and I-Pad while going on the computer.
And to confess, I sometimes go on the computer while doing homework. :/

-IN THE PROCESS OF REDOING MY SIG- :ssb4yoshi: :ssb4bowser:

Offline Dark Boo

• Can I object!?
  • us 
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2015, 07:44:28 PM »
@Insani I guess he had a keyboarding class because they do that there...

I multitask for the Gods because in 2015, if you don't multitask, you'll never get EVERYTHING done... If you multitask, THERE'S A 90% CHANCE YOU'VE DONE F***ED SOMETHING UP! Oh life...

Offline NintendoFan

• -
  • us 
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2015, 07:52:02 PM »
Whenever I go online, I open up my web browser and go to Wii-Homebrew forum, MPL forum, Pokemon Showdown, fanfiction.net(Don't judge me), smwcentral.net, and YouTube. I also sometimes eat while reading/doing homework.
Ancient trash.
Spoiler: Smash 4 license (click to show/hide)

Offline BossBlitz

• Yummy !
  • Tμс★Squad
  • us 
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2015, 08:09:48 PM »
Multitasking is the reason I never get anything done. :^(

Also why are you putting spaces before all your punctuation? It looks weird. :v
It's how I get everything done. Also, it's a habit for me, I think it's because I write like that, so I also type like that, but I'll try and stop it.  :-[ ;)
I tend to multitask. On my computer, I have about 5 tabs open---2 for MPL, one for YouTube, and two for other things. I also play my Wii (U), 3DS, and I-Pad while going on the computer.
And to confess, I sometimes go on the computer while doing homework. :/
Yeah, I tend to do other things as well, and I forgot to mention I also go on my 3DS(I can't rn because screen's still wonky and I still need to send it in for repair. :'()and my Kindle Fire.
@Insani I guess he had a keyboarding class because they do that there...

I multitask for the Gods because in 2015, if you don't multitask, you'll never get EVERYTHING done... If you multitask, THERE'S A 90% CHANCE YOU'VE DONE F***ED SOMETHING UP! Oh life...
Do what where? Also I know how you feel.  :-\
Whenever I go online, I open up my web browser and go to Wii-Homebrew forum, MPL forum, Pokemon Showdown, fanfiction.net(Don't judge me), smwcentral.net, and YouTube. I also sometimes eat while reading/doing homework.
I won't judge. I go there occasionally. ;D

:ssb4kirby: :ssb4metaknight: :ssb4villager:

Offline Strychnine

• I'm dead.
  • alkaloid compound
  • aq 
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2015, 08:20:25 PM »
My internet tabs usually consist of Wikipedia, YouTube music uploads, and PDFs I try to get around reading. Meantime I may be doing my own recreational projects or solving problems on Q&A websites, and chatting on Skype and playing video games to relax a bit. I write down a few tasks the night prior.

In regards to coursework, I work on each independently. I don't have a job so I can't comment on that.

Well I don't imagine so I will see for myself - HJ

Offline Yoshiman222

• Now a Yoshi-Tactician. :P
  • Dat sanwich tho...
  • ca 
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2015, 11:52:25 PM »
I tend to be a good multi-tasker after all the multi-tasking I've done within my life.

Alas, it's impossible to be perfect at this...
And apparently it tends to hurt you in terms of doing tasks one at a time as well... (although I forget how tbh).

If you wana gets things more insane, there are times when I multi-task games. Typically 2 games at a time, but I have gone further and done 3/4 games at a time too. :P

Offline RafalRib

• The Hype God/King
  • June 2016: CRASH IS BACK!
  • pt 
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2015, 11:01:22 AM »
I usually open 5 pages on the internet (MPL, Youtube and others) and do pretty much what you do :P