Author Topic: Need some advice  (Read 832 times)

Offline Kaede

Need some advice
« on: April 20, 2016, 04:54:34 PM »
Okay, so I met this girl on an online forum and we've been in an online relationship for roughly over 2 months now. I live in NY, she in VA. We're both crazy about each other and I think it's getting really, really serious. The problem is that my degree is taking me all over the world. Like in a few months I'm gonna be over in Kyoto. She's really deadset in saying that she promises to wait for my return and that she'll never give up on us, and neither will I. We eventually want to move in with each other.

My question is: how do you think we can keep close in the midst of being so far away from each other? Like how do I keep the fire burning in this scenario?

I know this might be a terrible place to ask for advice, but any at all is helpful at this point.

Offline Bowser498

• Bowser498: Super Mario Video Game Expert
  • Yoshi and Bowser rule!
  • us 
Re: Need some advice
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2016, 07:09:54 PM »
Well, my first question would be to see if the person was real and not an internet scum. (predator/bot) If not, read below.

I've had literally no experience with dating, so I may not be the most accurate source. If you're living that far away, it's probably just your choice on what you want to do in terms of where you want to live. If you want to move in with your gf, that's your choice, but make sure that's fine. If you can't move in, just try to keep in touch b/c that'll show her that you care.

-IN THE PROCESS OF REDOING MY SIG- :ssb4yoshi: :ssb4bowser:

Offline Kaede

Re: Need some advice
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2016, 09:10:57 PM »
I've literally had Skype convos, phone calls, and I've seen countless of pics of her so no, she's the real thing lol.

And I always keep in touch. Like, we talk 24/7.

Thanks for trying, dude. :P