Author Topic: Homestuck  (Read 6550 times)

Offline Snowy

• cu 
Re: Homestuck
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2015 »
@Snowy

Closest word I could think of. He kind of acts like you in the whole lol let's look down on people way, while simultaneously trying to be a delicate little snowflake. IT DON'T WORK.

Also whoops, assumed female from pics.
yeah but you're the edgelord, come on man.
gladly you're the only vocal person here who likes it

Still better than most anime.
I've been using the same avatar since like 2011 or so, so idgaf lol
Yes, you do.
eat my ass
↑↑↑You are nothing but a poor, destitute, desperate, hypocritical, coal-black-hearted Satanspawn who lives off of others' suffering and I am through all of this because I am better than that and you.

Offline Snowy

• cu 
« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2015 »
hey insani do you still only have a tablet or did you actually get a computer
↑↑↑You are nothing but a poor, destitute, desperate, hypocritical, coal-black-hearted Satanspawn who lives off of others' suffering and I am through all of this because I am better than that and you.

Offline Don't make me beg

• Moon River
  • Wider than a mile
  • us 
« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2015 »
Yes, because liking colorful accessories unironically makes me a ~super speshul snoflaek uguu.~

Have you looked in a goddamn mirror. It's not 'liking colorful accessories' it's 'LET'S DRESS LIKE AN ANIME! WHEEEEE I'M SO KAWAII~~~~~ <3 <3 <3 <3'

Because using uwu in a sarcastic manner makes me ~cute.~ Because speaking my mind makes me ~edgy as hell.~.

That whole post was cancerous and immature. uwu

All coming from the guy who talks about writing 666,666 words and writes 2deep4me poems. Here's a hint for you: I don't give a s*** if you dislike me, but when you use stupid ad hominem arguments like this, then congrats! You're an a****** and should be ashamed.

A. hail satan
B. learn to swim
C. the only thing i'm ashamed of is having to argue with you

Also, "Her."

I AM A GODDAMN MALE, THANK YOU.

Yes, well, if you post pictures in which you pretty clearly look female and don't put that you identify as male anywhere it's pretty obvious I'm going to assume you're female.

@snowy

i've had a computer for ~8 months
I'm crossing you in style

Offline Garrulous

• wakes up screaming from the american dream
  • Black and nerdy
  • us 
« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2015 »
You know what? Forget this. I'm just going to wait until one of the admins or mods lock this topic, because it simply doesn't belong on here.

(Apparently i can't say anything about you because i'm the 'disease' here. Yes, i was immature, and i apologize, but apparently it's never your fault if you assume things about another person's life.)
« Last Edit: April 27, 2015 by Britonie »

Offline Snowy

• cu 
« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2015 »
oh wow you're awful at typing then I guess lol

all hail our current edgelord and master of irony. praise be unto him.

Offline Don't make me beg

• Moon River
  • Wider than a mile
  • us 
« Reply #20 on: April 27, 2015 »
oh wow you're awful at typing then I guess lol

all hail our current edgelord and master of irony. praise be unto him.

It's good to be king.  O0
I'm crossing you in style

Offline SpiderStaryu

• Peachy's got it!
  • us 
« Reply #21 on: April 27, 2015 »
Okay this is a mess, sorry your topic got messed up, Insani. I think it's safe to say a lot of people on here don't like it. They should probably be nicer about the whole thing though. Sorry someone wasn't here to stop it sooner. I'm ending it now. Next time someone says something mean to you Insani, just report them and let the staff deal with them.

Everyone, just please be nicer. No points this time, but I will dish out some warning points next time things escalate like this.