Author Topic: World of Goo  (Read 2072 times)

Offline SuperZambezi

• is a great
  • #1 Dry Bones fan on this forum
  • us 
World of Goo
« on: January 03, 2009 »
Really good game. Its puzzle-physics game and its incredible. I cant explain but its really fun. You need to play it to get the feeling. Here are some videos :

http://wii.ign.com/dor/objects/14230233/world-of-goo/videos/goo_3_041408.html

Offline Real Hammer Bro

• Evolved
  • Returned for real in 2013
Re: World of Goo
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2009 »
I have played this game once in my friend's house. It's indeed a fun strategy game.
I played the PC version of the game.

Offline ttwashere

• Chicken Chaser
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2009 »
I suggest everyone try the PC demo. It is located on Steam and here.
Hit me up on twitter.

Offline Snowy

• cu 
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2009 »
Oh my god, this is the best WiiWare game so far. I just beat it the other day, And I think it's great. The physics are good, not too fake. Like things actually have weight.
↑↑↑You are nothing but a poor, destitute, desperate, hypocritical, coal-black-hearted Satanspawn who lives off of others' suffering and I am through all of this because I am better than that and you.

Offline ttwashere

• Chicken Chaser
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2009 »
^ How do you know. You said you couldn't connect your Wii online. Oh wait you're an awesome guy using illegal roms. I mean seriously, 2D Boy worked so hard on the game and then people like you steal it. It's freaking disgusting. 90% of World of Goo copies were stolen (source)!! 90 percent that means out of all the games that are out there 2D Boy only made 10% of it. If you're going to give it so much praise then buy it! Quit being a thief and support the developers. 2D Boy is a very small company it's not like they're activision. They need the sales to keep developing. They aren't rich. But you don't care about them, you just want more games for free since you're too cheap.
Hit me up on twitter.

Offline Snowy

• cu 
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2009 »
^ How do you know. You said you couldn't connect your Wii online. Oh wait you're an awesome guy using illegal roms. I mean seriously, 2D Boy worked so hard on the game and then people like you steal it. It's freaking disgusting. 90% of World of Goo copies were stolen (source)!! 90 percent that means out of all the games that are out there 2D Boy only made 10% of it. If you're going to give it so much praise then buy it! Quit being a thief and support the developers. 2D Boy is a very small company it's not like they're activision. They need the sales to keep developing. They aren't rich. But you don't care about them, you just want more games for free since you're too cheap.
No, I brought my Wii to a friend house and downloaded it there. Nice way to jump to conclusions.
I'm not cheep either. I donated most my birthday money to charity.
↑↑↑You are nothing but a poor, destitute, desperate, hypocritical, coal-black-hearted Satanspawn who lives off of others' suffering and I am through all of this because I am better than that and you.

Offline ttwashere

• Chicken Chaser
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2009 »
No, I brought my Wii to a friend house and downloaded it there. Nice way to jump to conclusions.
Oh so you lied about stealing it on AIM. Um, sure.
Hit me up on twitter.

Offline Snowy

• cu 
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2009 »
Oh so you lied about stealing it on AIM. Um, sure.
I never said I stole it ;)

Offline ttwashere

• Chicken Chaser
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2009 »
ArcticMonkeys33 (5:04:07 PM): now you never said you stole it
ArcticMonkeys33 (5:04:17 PM): you really should keep track of your own lies
snowywashere (5:04:30 PM): I persionally didn't steal it
snowywashere (5:04:35 PM): Adventcloud did
ArcticMonkeys33 (5:04:40 PM): but you downloaded it
snowywashere (5:04:45 PM): true

You downloaded an illegal copy, Snowy. You stole the game.
Hit me up on twitter.

Offline Snowy

• cu 
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2009 »
ArcticMonkeys33 (5:04:07 PM): now you never said you stole it
ArcticMonkeys33 (5:04:17 PM): you really should keep track of your own lies
snowywashere (5:04:30 PM): I persionally didn't steal it
snowywashere (5:04:35 PM): Adventcloud did
ArcticMonkeys33 (5:04:40 PM): but you downloaded it
snowywashere (5:04:45 PM): true

You downloaded an illegal copy, Snowy. You stole the game.
But I deleted it, so I no longer have it. I see no harm in playing the game, then deleting it.