Author Topic: E3 2015 Prediction/Wishlist  (Read 13177 times)

Offline Brookelas

E3 2015 Prediction/Wishlist
« on: March 19, 2015 »
What do you want Nintendo to do at E3 this year? Here are my hopes and predictions...

Animal Crossing Wii U will be announced with a Holiday 2015 release date.

The Legend of Zelda Wii U will be given an official name and some storyline/timeline details.

Star Fox Wii U will FINALLY get a trailer.

A Zelda game for the 3DS will be announced featuring Young Link, as a sequel to Majora's Mask and Ocarina of Time.

The next 3D Mario Game will be announced, and it will be revolutionary. On top of that, a Sunshine Remake will be in development.

A new Metroid Game will be announced.

Yeah those are some bold predictions :P What do you want from Nintendo at E3 2015?

Offline Bowser498

• Bowser498: Super Mario Video Game Expert
  • Yoshi and Bowser rule!
  • us 
Re: Hopes and Predictions for Nintendo at E3 2015
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2015 »
I KNEW SOMEONE WOULD DO THIS, but it's a bit too early lol

-Super Mario Galaxy 3 Announced
-DLC for "games" (besides Mario, I'm not an expert in Nintendo franchises)
-Wave 3 (I believe) for Mario Amiibo
-Mario Party 10 DLC
-New Mario Platformer (Maybe Mario Sunshine 2)
Much more lol

-IN THE PROCESS OF REDOING MY SIG- :ssb4yoshi: :ssb4bowser:

Offline Mother4Ever

• The PSI Powerhouse & PK Professional
  • I'm gonna Smaaaash my way to victory
  • us 
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2015 »
I predict they might announce
Mario Kart 8 3rd secret pack
Star Fox wii u trailer and title reveal
Zelda wii u trailer and title reveal
Pokemon ORAS DLC
Maybe Animal Crossing Wii u
Mother 3 news (the last E3 could possible hint at upcoming mother stuff)
More Amiibos
New Metroid game reveal
Mario and Luigi 5 maybe
Luigis mansion 3 wii u MAYBE
Mario party 10 DLC maybe
And that's probably it

Offline RobinFTW

• RWBY!
  • ca 
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2015 »
I would like to see:

-A new M&L game announced for 2016
-Some news about the new Zelda U
-MP10 DLC
-Another Smash 4 DLC
-More info about Nintendo's NX thing
-Some pictures/video about a new main Mario game (platformer)

Here is my Sm4sh license:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Offline Brookelas

« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2015 »
OOOOOOH and I totally forgot... definately the next Paper Mario ;)

Offline MattC

• ggnore sharks
  • aq 
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2015 »
I want to see Nintendo do something unexpected. Everything they've done in a past while has been either expected, done before or long overdue.
hey

Offline Justin

• Too lazy to find/make an avatar.
  • us 
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2015 »
I want to see Nintendo do something unexpected. Everything they've done in a past while has been either expected, done before or long overdue.

Splatoon wasn't?

Anywho I really want to know more about Xenoblade Chronicles X, New Fire Emblem, New Zelda, New Star Fox, pretty much just more info about games they already have announced. Bravely Second info would be great too but don't know if that would go in Nintendo's presentation or not since it's not first party.

Offline Gizmo

« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2015 »
I'd like to see:

News about the Wii U Zelda and Star Fox games
Announcement of a new Mario game and other games
News about NX
And announcement of a Paper Mario game for the Wii U. That's very important :P.

And more...

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2015 »
I'd like to see:
News about NX
Actually, Sashe, you shouldn't be expecting any news on that for E3 2015. Nintendo clearly (or at least Iwata himself) stated that we will not get information on it until 2016. All others are likely, with Star Fox and Zelda definitely appearing.

Offline BossBlitz

• Yummy !
  • Tμс★Squad
  • us 
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2015 »
- More annoucements related to the New 3DS ( more exclusive titles , original sized version , etc)
- Next Paper Mario
-Animal Crossing Wii U
-Mario Sunshine 2 or Galaxy 3
-Mario Party 10 DLC
-Yoshi's Wooly World
-Xenoblade Chronicles X
-More new on Amiibo ( new characters , new series , that thing that allows Amiibo on the original 3DS )
-Stuff I don't care about ( Zelda , Metroid , Stair Fax , etc )

I also hope to see more of those Robot Chicken strips

Also Reggie

:ssb4kirby: :ssb4metaknight: :ssb4villager:

Offline SmashBoo

• pt 
E3 2015 Prediction/Wishlist
« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2015 »
E3 2015 is in less than 2 months, it's almost unbelievable how times goes so fast, but once again it's time to get hyped for the gaming's favourite part of the year. Like almost everyone else I decided to make my prediction/wishlist for the event, I think it's a safe bet that Nintendo will do another Special Direct or "Digital Event" for the fans, so here's what I think will/should appear:

Wii U:
-Star Fox: Miyamoto already confirmed that this one is set to appear, I really want to see the glorius HD footage and it would be nice to have a release date too, the game is coming this year after all.
-Xenoblade Chronicles X: Another game that is coming this year, but unfortunately there's not too much people supporting it. I'm personally hyped for it and the fact that you can reach anything in the giant open world just makes it god damn better. Like Star Fox, a realease date should be announced.
-Mario Maker: It represents the 30th Anniversary of Super Mario Bros., it would be a shame if it doensn't appear, I'm guessing more customization, including Luigi as playabel, and maybe a release date will be announced.
-Yoshi's Woolly World: Another game set to be coming this year, but this one arrives to Europe quite soon, being 26th of June its release date, however not to much was revealed yet and E3 it's a great place to do it so I think it's another safe bet.
-Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem: Not sure about this one, but we know very little about the game, it wouldn't hurt know more, I personally would like to see more of the Fire Emblem part in the game.
-Devil's Third: I'm not fan of this game, but by what I know it's a mature Nintendo game like Bayonetta 2, who was announced at last year's E3. I think it has big potential to show up again.
-Fatal Frame V: This horror game was announced for the Wii U at April's Direct. Fatal Frame it's a popular series, specially in Japan, and this game takes advantage of the GamePad and Motion Controls for a more in depth gameplay, 'cause we're using it as the camera. The game is lauching on Japan this August (or September, I don't really know :P) so I can see more info and a release date for the regions outside of Japan coming.
-Mario Sports: There's no Mario Sports in the Wii U yet, is there anything else more to say? :P I personally would love to see another game on the lines of Mario Hoops 3-on-3 and Mario Sports Mix.
-Mario Golf: This one is more of a wishlist one. I just think that Mario Golf fits on Wii U perfectly, with the GamePad the controls can be similar to the previous game (World Tour), which by the way worked very well for me, and with the HD the courses would look amazing, Golf itself has beautiful courses and one of the "objectives" of Golf is appreciate the view you have, idk it just seems there's a thing that needs to be done.
-Metroid: 5 years had passed and yet no Metroid game announced. I'm pretty sure that even Nintendo knows it's time for a new Metroid game, but I never really played a Metroid game besides Fusion so idk what to except.
-Pokken Fighters: This game NEEDS to be on Wii U, like Mario Golf or even more it's destiny.
-Mega Man: By some reason I think the partnership between Capcom and Nintendo is beyond Smash, this might be a little too much but how awesome would it be if there's actually a new Mega Man game coming.
-Splatoon: It's already released by then but DLC is confirmed and the game has only 1.8 gigs. I'm really curious to see what kind of things they'll do after the game launches.

Nintendo 3DS:
-Fire Emblem: Fire Emblem is probably the most anticipated 3DS game at the moment, so it would be a shame if it doesn't appear at E3. There's also not much 3DS games coming besides it and Japan is getting it this June.
-Yo-Kai Watch: It's a JRPG similar to Pokemon. You basically train and catch invisible monters that you can only see using a certain item (I think it's a watch, but idk the series xp). However it's coming outside of Japan now, so Nintendo might show it too.
-Super Mario Strickers: Like I said there's no much games coming to the 3DS and this is one of the few Mario series that didn't show up on the system. I think it would be really cool to see this football (soccer) game for the 3DS.
-The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess 3D: The leak that came a few days ago really hyped me about this one. I know Majora's Mask 3D was released this year and Zelda Wii U is on the way, but I really want this to happen and I want it soon on my hands.
-Kirby: I think we can say that Kirby rocks on handheld after the 4 great games he had on DS. Kirby had it's new title on the 3DS last year, but a time I don't see many upcoming 1st-party games, he has at least a chance to appear.

Amiibo:
-Super Mario Series: Wave 2 and maybe Wave 3 can probably be announced.
-Other Series: Series like The Legend of Zelda, Xenoblade and Star Fox can be getting their own amiibo line, says him scared, fearing where his money will be in the upcoming months.
-Amiibo Cards: We will probably get more info about the cards and other games where they can be used besides Happy Home Designer.

I know I put a lot of things there, but we both know that at the end of the day not everything will appear at E3, I just hope I got at least one thing right. :P
« Last Edit: April 26, 2015 by SmashBoo »

Offline Bowser498

• Bowser498: Super Mario Video Game Expert
  • Yoshi and Bowser rule!
  • us 
Re: E3 2015 Prediction/Wishlist
« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2015 »
Nice ideas, but there's already a topic for this: http://www.mariopartylegacy.com/forum/index.php?topic=14839.0

-IN THE PROCESS OF REDOING MY SIG- :ssb4yoshi: :ssb4bowser:

Offline Don't make me beg

• Moon River
  • Wider than a mile
  • us 
« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2015 »
That thread's old, so may as well use this one I guess. :^)

My wishlist is Advance Wars 3DS.

edit: oh my god how did i make that mistake...  :'(
« Last Edit: April 25, 2015 by 1nsan1 »
I'm crossing you in style

Offline Luma Party

• The Luma
  • ca 
« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2015 »
A new Paper Mario and a new Mario Baseball game.
Intelligent Systems has apparently 2 development teams, so while one is doing Fire Emboem, the other can do Paper Mario.
Plus, Bandai Namco has a ton of development teams, they're prolly already started on a new Mario Baseball game.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2015 by Luma Party »

Offline Some Edgy Wii U Fan

• :D
  • We really need more active users
  • us 
« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2015 »
All I want is more information on Yoshi's Wooly World, and Mario Party 10 DLC.
Meh.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)