Author Topic: Outrage!  (Read 1855 times)

Offline Gatoronaplate

Outrage!
« on: June 29, 2016 »
So disney is removing all the alligator and crocodile mascots from their Orlando theme park.
This infuriates me. Destroying a legacy to give the appearance of being caring and pc! Somalian pirates kill people maybe they should erase Peter pan and jack sparrow from the history of disney as well!

What grinds yalls gears?

Offline Bumbles

Re: Outrage!
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2016 »
The anti-croc conspiracy in Disney started in The Lion King when they replaced the original actors (aka minorities) with new crocs who were more PC and "cartoony".

Wake up sheeple!

Offline Slorbutte

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2016 »
What a load of croc!

Offline Luigidenne3DSGCN

• A Super Triple Deluxe Supreme Pokemon-Befriendng Mansioneer
  • "Road got 'ya down? Enter the Luge."
  • us 
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2016 »
I can only imagine that they're really going through tough times. A tragedy in The Happiest Place on Earth. I know this topic is called "Outrage," but hear me out, Imagine if you noticed someone smoking and one of your friends had died from lung cancer.
"At last, the promise has been made..." and then some. :ssb4cloud:
:luigi: :toadette: :toad: :mario: :peach: :daisy: :rosalina: :donkeykong: :diddykong: :shyguy: :boo: :penguin: :ssb4luigi: :ssb4rosalina: :ssb4kirby: :ssb4kingdedede:  :ssb4pikachu: :ssb4jigglypuff: :ssb4toonlink: :ssb4link: :ssb4zelda: :ssb4sheik: :ssb4palutena: :ssb4villager_f: :ssb4reflet: :ssb4lucina: :ssb4kamui::ssb4mewtwo:

Offline Ether

• sucks
  • rip torn
  • ye 
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2016 »
Imagine if you noticed someone smoking and one of your friends had died from lung cancer.

My grandma died from advanced emphysema back in March from years of smoking even after quitting after a cerebral aneurysm almost took her life in '90, but that doesn't mean I'm going to rip on someone for smoking. It's their choice

Offline Strychnine

• I'm dead.
  • alkaloid compound
  • aq 
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2016 »
Bad television and poorly designed websites get on my nerves.

Well I don't imagine so I will see for myself - HJ

Offline Luigidenne3DSGCN

• A Super Triple Deluxe Supreme Pokemon-Befriendng Mansioneer
  • "Road got 'ya down? Enter the Luge."
  • us 
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2016 »
Imagine if you noticed someone smoking and one of your friends had died from lung cancer.

My grandma died from advanced emphysema back in March from years of smoking even after quitting after a cerebral aneurysm almost took her life in '90, but that doesn't mean I'm going to rip on someone for smoking. It's their choice
Yes, but doesn't still cut you a bit in the heartstrings?
"At last, the promise has been made..." and then some. :ssb4cloud:
:luigi: :toadette: :toad: :mario: :peach: :daisy: :rosalina: :donkeykong: :diddykong: :shyguy: :boo: :penguin: :ssb4luigi: :ssb4rosalina: :ssb4kirby: :ssb4kingdedede:  :ssb4pikachu: :ssb4jigglypuff: :ssb4toonlink: :ssb4link: :ssb4zelda: :ssb4sheik: :ssb4palutena: :ssb4villager_f: :ssb4reflet: :ssb4lucina: :ssb4kamui::ssb4mewtwo:

Offline Snowy

• cu 
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2016 »
I can only imagine that they're really going through tough times. A tragedy in The Happiest Place on Earth. I know this topic is called "Outrage," but hear me out, Imagine if you noticed someone smoking and one of your friends had died from lung cancer.
you know that you're responding to trolls right?
↑↑↑You are nothing but a poor, destitute, desperate, hypocritical, coal-black-hearted Satanspawn who lives off of others' suffering and I am through all of this because I am better than that and you.