Author Topic: Favorite Touhou Characters  (Read 795 times)

Offline Megumin

• Arch Wizard of the Crimson Demons
  • EXPLOSION!
  • us 
Favorite Touhou Characters
« on: April 04, 2014 »
Who are your favorite Touhou characters?

You should know that my all-time favorite character is Nitori, but I also like some other characters like Sanae, Utsuho, Satori, and Koishi.

Offline Mizore_Ice

• HELLO AEGIS-KUN
Re: Favorite Touhou Characters
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2014 »
I've never played Touhou or anything at all. And really have no interest in it.

But were I to name one, it'd be Ibaraki Kasen.

Offline Snowy

• cu 
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2014 »
touhou is my favorite anime
↑↑↑You are nothing but a poor, destitute, desperate, hypocritical, coal-black-hearted Satanspawn who lives off of others' suffering and I am through all of this because I am better than that and you.

Offline Viboolin of the Pancake

• Do the Floppy Pancake!
  • I'm almost always on Skype.~
  • ph 
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2014 »
Oh, I actually posted something like this before.

To be brief, my favorites would be:

5. Koishi,
for her unique power. I like the idea that can make herself like a distant dream on a whim. Also, because she's pretty unusual, saying she "doesn't remember anything" and that she doesn't even know if she's deliberately controlling her body.

4. Alice,
who I would personally consider the most suitable main character if she was playable more often.

3. Kaguya.
Pretty much the character who got me into the series. I love her wide variety of spellcards and the fact that she has a super long dress. And long black hair, which I have a thing for.

2/1. TIE: Yuyuko and Byakuren
because both are pretty dang unique.
If I must say it bluntly, both have their really charming sides, and both are really dangerous when they need to be, and I like that. I also like how there's something like a sword of a backstory in their candy shell of appearance and charisma, and their role-modeling to me - Byakuren's impartiality and will to unite humans and youkai, and Yuyuko's behavior that switches between lovable princess and witty wisp to her advantage.
On the note of Byakuren, I also like her for being 100% definable as an actual "heroine" in the series, which Touhou was missing for a good while.

This coming from someone who knows the series well but doesn't pay attention to the novels.

I actually like a lot more than these. These are just my top 5.
If you want to add me on Skype, just ask!
Currently Playing: Smash 4 (both versions), Mario Kart 8, RP Books, Super Puzzle Platformer
Wants: Hyrule Warriors, My RPs to start, Cavvie
(Yes, I like Doraemon)