Author Topic: Last Movie Watched  (Read 78532 times)

Offline Captain Hobo

• What's up
Re: Last Movie Watched
« Reply #405 on: April 10, 2011 »
Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs

Offline Colyton

• ca 
« Reply #406 on: April 10, 2011 »
War of the World, the most recent with Tom Cruise.

Offline Daisy Til Alexandros XVII

• Cloud, Lightning, and Zack
« Reply #407 on: April 10, 2011 »
Monster-In-Law
A sad thing in life is that sometimes you meet someone who means a lot to you only to find out in the end that it was never bound to be and you just have to let go.

Offline Amatatomba

« Reply #408 on: April 11, 2011 »
Hanna & Idiocracy.

Hanna was pretty good. I felt like it was a little lacking in plot though? I mean there definitely was one, but it just felt like it needed a little "more". Overall I'd recommend it though. I thought the previews looked pretty lame but it was actually good.

Idiocracy was pretty funny, although I was kind of just waiting for it to be over because I didn't feel like watching a movie.

Offline Ether

• sucks
  • rip torn
  • ye 
« Reply #409 on: April 11, 2011 »
Inland Empire.

Offline Shaby

• I need to do something about my life! :P
  • Anime Time!
« Reply #410 on: April 11, 2011 »
Scary Movie 3!

Offline Colyton

• ca 
« Reply #411 on: April 15, 2011 »
127 Hours

Offline Captain Hobo

• What's up
« Reply #412 on: April 16, 2011 »
Yogi Bear

Offline The Shattered Legacy

• Goddess of Light || 8B1T
  • Your Resident Cosmic Senpai
  • au 
« Reply #413 on: April 16, 2011 »
Sucker Punch.

Given that I had no preconceptions prior to watching, I thought it was quite poignant, and dark. Action was good and had eastern stylisations in some ways :p

Marth is not amused.
:ssb4marth::ssb4roy::ssb4ike::ssb4lucina::ssb4robin::ssb4reflet::ssb4corrin::ssb4kamui:

Offline Justin

• Too lazy to find/make an avatar.
  • us 
« Reply #414 on: April 17, 2011 »
The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader and Airplane!

Offline Amatatomba

« Reply #415 on: April 18, 2011 »
Sucker Punch.

Given that I had no preconceptions prior to watching, I thought it was quite poignant, and dark. Action was good and had eastern stylisations in some ways :p

Really? I found it to be pretty terrible. Visually it was good, but the plot was ridiculous and half-assed and the action scenes were slowed down so much that what could have been interesting action was painfully boring. My boyfriend had really been looking forward to seeing it, but we were both pretty disappointed with the final product. Soundtrack was one of the few redeeming qualities though.

In the last few days I've watched like 5 movies because my boyfriend didn't know what else to do with his dad. We saw Limitless & Source Code in theatres. Both were pretty good. Limitless was much better than I expected, although the ending felt rushed. Source Code looked pretty stupid in previews to me but then I saw that it was like 90% fresh on RT. It was pretty damn good.

We also watched the Departed (one of my all-time favorite movies, although I fell asleep towards the end because it was long & I've seen it several times already), Inception (again, great movie but I fell asleep because it was so long) and the Rundown (better than I expected but I also fell asleep during this one because I was really tired and we'd just sat through Limitless lol)

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #416 on: April 21, 2011 »
In Bruges.

It was about Ken and Ray where they choose to be good or evil. The movie was hilarious, they swore all the time.

Offline Justin

• Too lazy to find/make an avatar.
  • us 
« Reply #417 on: April 21, 2011 »
In Bruges.

It was about Ken and Ray where they choose to be good or evil. The movie was hilarious, they swore all the time.

Yes because swearing is hilarious?

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #418 on: April 21, 2011 »
In Bruges.

Yes because swearing is hilarious?
No, it was hilarious because they said some funny lines. It had nothing to do with swearing.

Offline Captain Hobo

• What's up
« Reply #419 on: April 21, 2011 »
Harry Potter: Deathly Hallows Part 1.