Author Topic: Theatrhythm: Nintendo Classics  (Read 1408 times)

Offline Luigidenne3DSGCN

• A Super Triple Deluxe Supreme Pokemon-Befriendng Mansioneer
  • "Road got 'ya down? Enter the Luge."
  • us 
Theatrhythm: Nintendo Classics
« on: February 14, 2014 »
An action/music game similar to Theatrhythm Final Fantasy, since Nintendo's franchises have their own classic, memorable, and pretty epic tunes. Here are some of the possible representatives:
Spoiler: Characters (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Songs (click to show/hide)

(This is in its first preparations, so it may be a little choppy. Need to find some more names, find enough titles to give the "Others" their own category, and work some other things out.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2014 by Luigidenne3DSGCN »
"At last, the promise has been made..." and then some. :ssb4cloud:
:luigi: :toadette: :toad: :mario: :peach: :daisy: :rosalina: :donkeykong: :diddykong: :shyguy: :boo: :penguin: :ssb4luigi: :ssb4rosalina: :ssb4kirby: :ssb4kingdedede:  :ssb4pikachu: :ssb4jigglypuff: :ssb4toonlink: :ssb4link: :ssb4zelda: :ssb4sheik: :ssb4palutena: :ssb4villager_f: :ssb4reflet: :ssb4lucina: :ssb4kamui::ssb4mewtwo:

Offline Snowy

• cu 
Re: Theatrhythm: Nintendo Classics
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2014 »
I think they would use a different name because I'm sure that SE own Theaterhythm.
↑↑↑You are nothing but a poor, destitute, desperate, hypocritical, coal-black-hearted Satanspawn who lives off of others' suffering and I am through all of this because I am better than that and you.

Offline ttwashere

• Chicken Chaser
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2014 »
I think they would use a different name because I'm sure that SE own Theaterhythm.
I'd assume it'd be SE working with Nintendo. Its happened quite a few times before.
Hit me up on twitter.

Offline Snowy

• cu 
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2014 »
I'd assume it'd be SE working with Nintendo. Its happened quite a few times before.
yeah but then there's also the extremely high chance this won't happen because Theaterhythm: Curtain Call is around
↑↑↑You are nothing but a poor, destitute, desperate, hypocritical, coal-black-hearted Satanspawn who lives off of others' suffering and I am through all of this because I am better than that and you.

Offline ttwashere

• Chicken Chaser
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2014 »
There is an extremely high chance it won't happen because it's made up lol
Hit me up on twitter.

Offline Snowy

• cu 
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2014 »
that too