Author Topic: Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag  (Read 2269 times)

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag
« on: June 26, 2013, 08:13:29 PM »
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

Announced by Ubisoft on Thursday, February 28, 2013. Sixth major Assassin's Creed installment. For Wii U, PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, Xbox One, and PC. Release: Wii U, PS3, and Xbox 360 - Tuesday, October 29, 2013 (North America); Thursday, October 31, 2013 (Australia); Friday, November 1, 2013 (Europe). PS4, Xbox One, and PC - Q4 2013.

More Info

Offline ttwashere

• Chicken Chaser
Re: Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2014, 01:38:40 AM »
This is really freaking good. Never been a big fan of the series but this is a blast.
Hit me up on twitter.

Offline Snowy

• cu 
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2014, 02:27:02 PM »
I heard it was amazing. I'm gonna pick it up for Xbox when it goes on sale next.
↑↑↑You are nothing but a poor, destitute, desperate, hypocritical, coal-black-hearted Satanspawn who lives off of others' suffering and I am through all of this because I am better than that and you.

Offline ttwashere

• Chicken Chaser
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2014, 10:02:03 AM »
My only faults with it is that its well still Assassin's Creed at the end of the day and all the faults are still there (some weird stealth mechanics, I hate the eavesdropping missions, etc.) but its definitely the best AC game i've played and there is some really good fan service.
Hit me up on twitter.

Offline Snowy

• cu 
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2014, 12:51:23 PM »
I was told that it was far better than 3, which I really enjoyed. I hated the ending of 3 but overall was very fun.
↑↑↑You are nothing but a poor, destitute, desperate, hypocritical, coal-black-hearted Satanspawn who lives off of others' suffering and I am through all of this because I am better than that and you.

Offline ttwashere

• Chicken Chaser
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2014, 12:54:16 PM »
I heard the sailing gets more fun later on, I really didn't enjoy the one section which was a stealth sailing mission -_-

Like the ships have vision cones, like they can't see 360 degrees lol
Hit me up on twitter.

Offline Snowy

• cu 
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2014, 01:00:40 PM »
That's stupid lol. But as long as it's fun I'm fine with it.

Offline ttwashere

• Chicken Chaser
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2014, 01:06:13 PM »
That's stupid lol. But as long as it's fun I'm fine with it.
Oh, it's definitely fun. A lot of stupid fun, they really make fun of themselves in it.

Also posting this so I can remember to watch it sometime:

FWIW i'm playing the Xbox One version since I borrowed it from a co-worker. It looks/plays fine. Really want to see the PS4 version, might rent it later to see the graphical differences.
Hit me up on twitter.

Offline ttwashere

• Chicken Chaser
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2014, 10:48:26 AM »
This video sums up my experience with the game pretty well:
Hit me up on twitter.

Offline Snowy

• cu 
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2014, 09:54:07 PM »
Ray Sipe is the best youtube guy ever