Author Topic: Dec 30 - Continue the story  (Read 5746 times)

Offline IggyKoopaStar

• ca 
Dec 30 - Continue the story
« on: December 29, 2013 »
December 30 - Continue the story!

How about a story about Mario? We will compose a story together in cooperation, you can continue the story with things you want related to the topic. Getting 1 chilly for particpiating... we might also participate in our own to continue it... So basically, you all cooperate together!

For the bonus chilly... 3 posts... anywhere! So let's start with the first sentence!

It was a nice, peaceful day in the Mushroom Kingdom...
:ssb4iggy: :ssb4lemmy: :ssb4larry:

Offline Yoshiman222

• Now a Yoshi-Tactician. :P
  • Dat sanwich tho...
  • ca 
Re: Dec 30 - Continue the story
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2013 »
But then suddenly, it began to snow.

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2013 »
The snow raged so harshly, we had to cancel everything. Parties, festivals...everything. So no one bothered to celebrate.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

EDIT: Bonus completed.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2013 by Vipsoccermaster »

Offline Luigidenne3DSGCN

• A Super Triple Deluxe Supreme Pokemon-Befriendng Mansioneer
  • "Road got 'ya down? Enter the Luge."
  • us 
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2013 »
"At last, the promise has been made..." and then some. :ssb4cloud:
:luigi: :toadette: :toad: :mario: :peach: :daisy: :rosalina: :donkeykong: :diddykong: :shyguy: :boo: :penguin: :ssb4luigi: :ssb4rosalina: :ssb4kirby: :ssb4kingdedede:  :ssb4pikachu: :ssb4jigglypuff: :ssb4toonlink: :ssb4link: :ssb4zelda: :ssb4sheik: :ssb4palutena: :ssb4villager_f: :ssb4reflet: :ssb4lucina: :ssb4kamui::ssb4mewtwo:

Offline Luma Party

• The Luma
  • ca 
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2013 »
Then Mr. Blizzard showed up and froze Luigi dropping him into a pile of frozen mud.

Offline Luigidenne3DSGCN

• us 
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2013 »
Furious, Mario grabbed a Fire Flower tearing through Mr. Blizzard shortly after rescuing his brother. With help from the rest of the kingdom, they saved the day.
:luigi: :toadette: :toad: :mario: :peach: :daisy: :rosalina: :donkeykong: :diddykong: :shyguy: :boo: :penguin: :ssb4luigi: :ssb4rosalina: :ssb4kirby: :ssb4kingdedede:  :ssb4pikachu: :ssb4jigglypuff: :ssb4toonlink: :ssb4link: :ssb4zelda: :ssb4sheik: :ssb4palutena: :ssb4villager_f: :ssb4reflet: :ssb4lucina: :ssb4kamui::ssb4mewtwo:

Offline Luma Party

• The Luma
  • ca 
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2013 »
Then Randolph the Red Nosed Tryclyde came out of a bush and attacked Luigi plunging him into the far-away Dark Land.
Mario ran to Goomba Village for help.

« Last Edit: December 30, 2013 by Yoshifan26 »

Offline AbsolPowers

• Back to the Classics, one final time!
  • I am about 300% done with you
  • us 
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2013 »
Unfortunately, all that mushroom eating has gotten to our plumber-employed hero. He had to find a faster way to get to the Goomba Village, and suddenly, he saw...

Full Super Smash Bros. Signature album HERE Voila!

Offline Luigidenne3DSGCN

• us 
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2013 »
a Mushroom Car. The Toadette inside offered Mario a free urgent circuit trip to Goomba Village, telling him he received a pictureletter from a friendly Toad from Frosted Glacier and his new guest. "I can only make it so far in the van, but I do know of a series of shortcuts. He gave the letter to a smiling Mario- "I'm on my way, bro!"

Offline Megumin

• Arch Wizard of the Crimson Demons
  • EXPLOSION!
  • us 
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2013 »
They arrived in Goomba Village, only to discover it under siege by the most wicked Yoshi, Hitshi, and his army of Yoshis, Shy Guys, and battle droids!

Offline Luigidenne3DSGCN

• us 
« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2013 »
They tried to help the Goombas, but Hitshi saw Mario and pointed a gun at him. Mario dodged several shots. Frustrated, Hitshi ordered Mario to tell him the secret. "But I don't know anything!" "Darn it! I've got the wrong man! Oh..." One of his Shy Guy minions got a call. After listening to the message, he said, "Uhh, boss, our Snowman Brigade and troop in Dark Land told us that he escaped; both almost all lost dash capital C (They're dead)." "CAN THIS GET ANY WORSE?" Just then, the Toad girl attacked. Hitshi narrowly dodged her. "Burgundy?" "Exactly." The Goomba Family used the distraction to gather some objects that could be used as weapons and around Mario and Burgundy. The armies surrounded them. "What do you want?" "A certain someone promised to join me and bring some special gifts if I do a little favor for him." "What's that?" "He who knows Shy Guy's true identity be silenced." "Those must be some pretty big rewards, Mario..." Hitshi pulled out his own walkie-talkie: "Send our spare troops throughout the Mushroom Lands. Code red." "You monster!" Let the fight begin...
« Last Edit: December 30, 2013 by Luigifan3DSGCN »

Offline Megumin

• EXPLOSION!
  • us 
« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2013 »
Just then, a thunderbolt struck most of Hitshi's army stationed around Goomba Village. Mario, Burgundy, and Hitshi looked up, and saw a Toad that looked exactly like Toadette.

Imoko: Older sister has sent us around the world to assist you. We are connecting with the rest of the Toad Brigade and the kingdoms across the world.

Offline Yoshiman222

• Dat sanwich tho...
  • ca 
« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2013 »
Meanwhile, in the distance, Bowser was watching the whole situation, wondering "What's going on here? Who are all these guys?"
Noticing Mario with them, he suddenly thought "Oh, crap... Mario must have recruited all these people to help him rescue Peach again! How did he know was sending my troops to kidnap her in an hour!?"

Furious, Bowser pulled out his cellphone and called Kamek for support.

"And make sure we bring that thing, and destroy the whole Goomba Village with it!"

Offline Megumin

• EXPLOSION!
  • us 
« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2013 »
Kamek and Peach, however, were being kidnapped by Hitshi's troops. They were teleported into a dungeon in Hitshi's fortress. The door was slammed and locked, and the troops left.

Kamek: Peach is right here, and we're both locked up in this wretched place! From what I've eavesdropped, Hitshi is planning to extract energy from both of us into a missile somewhere in space to destroy the entire world! Who are you gonna kidnap if there is nothing left in the universe?

Offline Yoshiman222

• Dat sanwich tho...
  • ca 
« Reply #14 on: December 30, 2013 »
Bowser was furious by this. "Great! Mario's already prepared by hiding Peach away from me and kidnapping my most loyal minions!? HOW DARE HE!!!
...well, looks like I'm going to have to do things myself then."

Putting his cellphone away, Bowser hops into his Koopa Clown Car and starts flying in the opposite direction of the Goomba Village.

"Not even Mario knows about my newest, deadliest weapon. I'll show him for catching me unprepared!"
(also - nobody actually knows about it - don't you dare say they suddenly found it out of random or something)