Author Topic: The Walking Dead: Season Two  (Read 3446 times)

Offline ttwashere

• Chicken Chaser
The Walking Dead: Season Two
« on: October 30, 2013 »

Kinda disappointed Clementine is in this. I thought the story was pretty well wrapped up. Oh well.

Quote from: Press Release
Leading publisher of digital entertainment Telltale Games and Robert Kirkman, the Eisner Award-winning creator and writer of The Walking Dead for his Skybound imprint at Image Comics, have officially revealed The Walking Dead: Season Two - A Telltale Games Series, which is now available for pre-order on PC/Mac via the Telltale Games Online Store as well as Steam. The second season will make its highly-anticipated premiere later this year on PC/Mac, home consoles and iOS, with additional platforms to be announced.

The Walking Dead: Season Two - A Telltale Games Series will continue the story of Clementine, a young girl orphaned at the outset of the undead apocalypse, now left to her own devices to seek safety and survive in a world gone mad. Now assuming the role of an ordinary child, players will struggle to outwit both the dead and the living in situations that will test their morals and control the flow of the story through their decisions and actions.

"The terrifying nature of Robert Kirkman's world has allowed Telltale to push the boundaries of interactive drama in video games to a place that has had fans anxious to know what will happen next in this series," said Dan Connors, Co-Founder and CEO of Telltale Games. "Today we can finally lift the veil, albeit only a little, on how this story will continue, and we'll soon be putting players in the shoes of a lead role that will challenge their expectations of how to survive in a world where no one can be trusted."

Expected to premiere later this year, The Walking Dead: Season Two - A Telltale Games Series will consist of five episodes that will be released for digital download over the course of the season and will conclude in 2014. Players can save 10% off of the purchase price of the PC/Mac versions with a pre-order of the season pass, giving them access to all five episodes for the total cost of $22.49 USD or equivalent when ordering through the Telltale Online Store, or through the Steam digital distribution service.
Hit me up on twitter.

Offline SuperZambezi

• is a great
  • #1 Dry Bones fan on this forum
  • us 
Re: The Walking Dead: Season Two (Multi)
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2013 »
They released a teaser trailer too!  :o

I'll put my trust in Telltale in continuing the story of Clementine even though the first season could have ended her story there.

Regardless, HYPE!

Offline ttwashere

• Chicken Chaser
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2013 »
I'll put my trust in Telltale in continuing the story of Clementine even though the first season could have ended her story there.

Regardless, HYPE!
Yeah i'm excited to see what happens now that they are continuing I just thought everything wrapped up pretty well.

We still need to record the massive Spoilercast sometime :-P
Hit me up on twitter.

Offline Justin

• Too lazy to find/make an avatar.
  • us 
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2013 »
I can't freaking wait. My hype for this season just went up 10,000 times.

Offline ttwashere

• Chicken Chaser
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2013 »
I hope the action sequences are handled better in this one. They seemed kinda forced and not very fun in the first. Like the sniping segment in the one episode (want to say like 3).
Hit me up on twitter.

Offline Justin

• us 
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2013 »
And how dare you guys diss Clem, she's awesome and I want to know what happens after
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Offline ttwashere

• Chicken Chaser
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2013 »
And how dare you guys diss Clem, she's awesome and I want to know what happens after
Not dissing Clementine at all, just thought her story arc was told and ended perfectly. When the game ended I wasn't left going, "I really need to know what Clementine does next!".
Hit me up on twitter.

Offline Justin

• us 
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2013 »
I wonder how the 400 Days characters will be in the game. 

Offline Timmy

• ~Yo-YO, let's GO! PSI Prodigy!~
  • ca 
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2013 »
I wonder how the 400 Days characters will be in the game. 

Offline ttwashere

• Chicken Chaser
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2013 »
@justin i assume clem goes to that shelter with them.
Hit me up on twitter.

Offline Justin

• us 
Re: The Walking Dead [Game]
« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2013 »
Not sure if we have a separate topic for season 2 or not, but I found this thread with searching.

Anyways, I'm really pumped for season 2, but I'm undecided if I should get it for 360 or PC. I've only beaten season one on 360, but on PC it's just more convenient for me, and point and click games work tons better with a mouse and keyboard from what I've played a little yesterday. I'll probably just end up double dipping at some point. :P

Offline ttwashere

• Chicken Chaser
Re: Re: The Walking Dead [Game]
« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2013 »
I made a topic for the second season but they can just merge it or whatever :p

http://mariopartylegacy.com/forum/index.php?topic=13433.msg269767#msg269767

I'm not sure if i'm going to pick this up while it goes on or if i'm going to wait for a retail version.
Hit me up on twitter.

Offline SuperZambezi

• is a great
  • us 
Re: The Walking Dead: Season Two
« Reply #12 on: December 13, 2013 »
We can contain the old topic for Season One spoilers. :P

FOUR MORE DAYS.

Offline Justin

• us 
« Reply #13 on: December 13, 2013 »
Is it really that close? Dang, I'll have to get some Microsoft points, err I mean Microsoft money, or whatever they call it now.

Offline SuperZambezi

• is a great
  • us 
« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2013 »
Played it this morning.