Author Topic: Bubblegloop Swamp  (Read 1634 times)

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
Bubblegloop Swamp
« on: May 02, 2010, 03:37:00 AM »
A swampy level where you have to traverse over swamps to collect items.

This level was fine, I didn't like memorizing The Tiptup Choir. Mr. Vile was alright, but those Turbo Trainers help. I can get the jiggy without it, though.

Discuss.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2010, 03:55:39 AM by Vipsoccermaster »

Offline Chubzster

• Former MPL Staff
  • us 
Re: Bubblegloop Swamp
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2010, 08:53:34 AM »
I loved going in the turtle with the choir. I thought is was actually fun to memorize the choir. That was also one of the places where the boots came in handy.

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2010, 02:16:54 PM »
I loved going in the turtle with the choir. I thought is was actually fun to memorize the choir. That was also one of the places where the boots came in handy.
Then again, I thought you disliked the Wading Boots?

It's a moderate level divided up in about six sections. The start area, the area with the huge egg, the gold Flibbits, the huge crocodile, maze, and Mumbo, the huge turtle named Tanktup, and the area with the mud huts.

Offline cookieboy17

• da
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2010, 02:26:51 PM »
I hated this level just cause it's a swamp and I don't like swamps. Thankfully it was a pretty easy level so I just beat it as fast as I could and left it forever.
rip dinosaur

Offline Starlit Midnight

• Joint Account of Asuka and Kinetic!~
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2010, 04:46:06 PM »
How the hell do you guys get the Jiggy that's on a platform connected to a really narrow path? (By the maze)

Anyways, this level made me mad with rage sometimes. Especially when you try to go from one platform and another and you fall into the swamp instead and have to traverse back up again.

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2010, 04:51:40 PM »
^ Tead carefully over the narrow path, and near the end, Feathery Flap to it. I'm able to get the jiggy with 3 or 4 seconds to spare.

Offline Starlit Midnight

• Joint Account of Asuka and Kinetic!~
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2010, 04:53:34 PM »
^ Tead carefully over the narrow path, and near the end, Feathery Flap to it. I'm able to get the jiggy with 3 or 4 seconds to spare.

Dude, i've tried that, but i've always managed to miss it by 4 seconds or so. =P

Maybe it's the way I come up the path. Is there any Sneakers in here?

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2010, 04:56:41 PM »

Dude, i've tried that, but i've always managed to miss it by 4 seconds or so. =P

Maybe it's the way I come up the path. Is there any Sneakers in here?
Oh. Sorry. :P

And no, no Turbo Trainers, there's only one of them for Mr. Vile's challenge.