Author Topic: Does anyone still wanna do this?  (Read 1770 times)

Offline Brookelas

Does anyone still wanna do this?
« on: August 06, 2013 »
For the board contest there were only two submissions: Pink and Purple. Yellow and Red have 'disappeared' and there is talk about the blue team quitting. This week, I have mainly only see purple do work, and pink do a little too. Sooo... reply if we should just stop and purple team will win. If I don't get any replies on here... or if at least 50% of the contestants don't vote... its game over.

Offline Blue Toad

• Future Star
  • It's because I'm blue, isn't it?
  • au 
Re: Does anyone still wanna do this?
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2013 »
I considered resigning two weeks ago (I nearly notified SuperZambezi to remove me from the Pink Team without notice), but I decided to stay in the competition because I'm not a quitter and I never give up. So let's all take this activity all the way to the end. ;)

And have you and SpiderStaryu judged the boards yet?
"This little fella is ready for a big adventure. Use his extra-fast running speed to get out of sticky situations." - Super Mario 3D World bio

Offline Luma Party

• The Luma
  • ca 
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2013 »
Really, our team is very far behind, we didn't like how the first couple of competitions were judged, but if there is a chance of catching up, or like a balancing competition or something, we would definitely still compete.
But at the moment, we aren't really competing.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2013 by The Lost Luma »

Offline Luigidenne3DSGCN

• A Super Triple Deluxe Supreme Pokemon-Befriendng Mansioneer
  • "Road got 'ya down? Enter the Luge."
  • us 
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2013 »
For the board contest there were only two submissions: Pink and Purple. This week, I have mainly only see purple do work, and pink do a little too. Sooo... reply if we should just stop and purple team will win. If I don't get any replies on here... or if at least 50% of the contestants don't vote... its game over.
Yup, we should definitely stop, right now and give that prize to the comeback Purple Duo.
"At last, the promise has been made..." and then some. :ssb4cloud:
:luigi: :toadette: :toad: :mario: :peach: :daisy: :rosalina: :donkeykong: :diddykong: :shyguy: :boo: :penguin: :ssb4luigi: :ssb4rosalina: :ssb4kirby: :ssb4kingdedede:  :ssb4pikachu: :ssb4jigglypuff: :ssb4toonlink: :ssb4link: :ssb4zelda: :ssb4sheik: :ssb4palutena: :ssb4villager_f: :ssb4reflet: :ssb4lucina: :ssb4kamui::ssb4mewtwo:

Offline AbsolPowers

• Back to the Classics, one final time!
  • I am about 300% done with you
  • us 
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2013 »
In all fairness, I would agree. It seems like we would be coming to a stopping point anyway, as I thought the board-making was the ending.

I'm not saying this to win, I'm just saying that DD has pretty much already drawn to a close.

Full Super Smash Bros. Signature album HERE Voila!

Offline Blue Toad

• Future Star
  • It's because I'm blue, isn't it?
  • au 
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2013 »
In all fairness, I would agree. It seems like we would be coming to a stopping point anyway, as I thought the board-making was the ending.

I'm not saying this to win, I'm just saying that DD has pretty much already drawn to a close.
This activity should've ended next week, as of now; I'm resigning.

Congrats to the Purple Team! :-D 2nd's okay for us!
"This little fella is ready for a big adventure. Use his extra-fast running speed to get out of sticky situations." - Super Mario 3D World bio