Author Topic: Latest Board Changes  (Read 1692 times)

Offline SuperZambezi

• is a great
  • #1 Dry Bones fan on this forum
  • us 
Latest Board Changes
« on: August 06, 2013 »
We have some new board changes:

Future Mario Party Discussion
Archived until after Mario Party 3DS is announced. You can either discuss in the MP3DS board, or in a Mario Party topic in the Unannounced Games board.

Modern Mario Party is now Wii/DS Mario Party
Matches better with the rest of the boards. Now it's justified as there is more than one game on the Wii.

Video Game Lodge
Every game and series has its board displayed on the main page of the Forum. The boards will have more visibility, and it'll be easier to tell when a board gets a new post. It's a bit cluttered, but I'll change it if I find a better way to organize it. The current board of the month gets its own board on the main page.

Blogs
If a blog has not been posted in for over four months, the blog has been archived. If your blog was archived and you would like it back, just let us know. The following blogs were archived:

- Berrylarry
- Chaosshadow123
- DKH
- Gameguy1996
- Greg
- Jin Kisaragi
- Kingboo
- Luigi Party
- Ether
- Topper1
- Yoshi402

Activities Central
The Activities Sign Ups board has been taken out. Instead, sign up topics will be made in the main Activities Central board. To help differentiate sign ups from games, the following icons can now be used to represent each topic:

Planning boards that have not been active have been archived.

The Forum/Site Boards
The Achievements Section is now archived. If you want to us whatever points you have, let me know. The Newsletter has been archived as well.

And that's it! If we have any more changes to make, we'll let you know here. If you have any concerns, feel free to say so!

Offline The Shattered Legacy

• Goddess of Light || 8B1T
  • Your Resident Cosmic Senpai
  • au 
Re: Latest Board Changes
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2013 »
I feel like the Mario related games that used to be in VGL's yearly archives could be put under a Mario child board of Nintendo. :p as it currently stands VGL children are too numerous and incredibly messy.

Otherwise clean changes, nice to see some pleasant archiving. :p

Marth is not amused.
:ssb4marth::ssb4roy::ssb4ike::ssb4lucina::ssb4robin::ssb4reflet::ssb4corrin::ssb4kamui:

Offline SuperZambezi

• is a great
  • #1 Dry Bones fan on this forum
  • us 
Re: Latest Board Changes
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2013 »
Yeah, the VGL boards are a mess, but I think it's a step in the right direction. And it turns out redirect boards won't go bold for obvious reasons.