Author Topic: Team Challenge #5 - The Final Countdown  (Read 1161 times)

Offline Brookelas

Team Challenge #5 - The Final Countdown
« on: August 03, 2013 »
That's right. This is the second to last week of Delightful Dreamworld. But, there is a twist. This is your last week playing in teams. Next week, you each will get a DIFFERENT individual challenge which will be posted to your team board. Every member will have to complete their own challenge in order to rack up some points :)

BUT... let's get onto this week's challenge. Ahem... THIS IS THE FINAL COUNTDOWN!

Have you ever wanted to host a challenge on a Mario Party Legacy game? Well, you sort of have the chance to do that... but there are some twists.

First of all, you aren't creating a challenge for other people to do. You and your team must decide on a week long challenge... AND DO IT! Who will be the judges? Not me. Not Spiderstaryu (:P), not a poll, but none other than you guys. At the end of the week, your project will be sent to another team who must judge it. Mhm! But, they must be honest. Then, based on all critisism, I will then see which ones turned out the best, and that is who gets the most points.

EVERYONE MUST SEND IN THEIR CHALLENGE IDEA BY SUNDAY AT 9:00 PM PST (MIDNIGHT EST ON MONDAY). Failure to do that will result in a 50 point deduction in the final thing, but you are not excluded from the challenge. YOUR ACTUAL WORK MUST BE IN ON FINAL ANSWERS BY FRIDAY AT 9:00 PM PST (Midnight EST Saturday). Good luck to everyone!

Oh, and after everyone submitted, I am going to reveal what each team is doing ;)

Offline Luigidenne3DSGCN

• A Super Triple Deluxe Supreme Pokemon-Befriendng Mansioneer
  • "Road got 'ya down? Enter the Luge."
  • us 
Re: Team Challenge #5 - The Final Countdown
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2013 »
BUT... let's get onto this week's challenge. Ahem... THIS IS THE FINAL COUNTDOWN!

Have you ever wanted to host a challenge on a Mario Party Legacy game? Well, you sort of have the chance to do that... but there are some twists.

First of all, you aren't creating a challenge for other people to do. You and your team must decide on a week long challenge... AND DO IT! Who will be the judges? Not me. Not Spiderstaryu (:P), not a poll, but none other than you guys. At the end of the week, your project will be sent to another team who must judge it. Mhm! But, they must be honest. Then, based on all critisism, I will then see which ones turned out the best, and that is who gets the most points.
Huh? I don't fully understand what this part means.
"At last, the promise has been made..." and then some. :ssb4cloud:
:luigi: :toadette: :toad: :mario: :peach: :daisy: :rosalina: :donkeykong: :diddykong: :shyguy: :boo: :penguin: :ssb4luigi: :ssb4rosalina: :ssb4kirby: :ssb4kingdedede:  :ssb4pikachu: :ssb4jigglypuff: :ssb4toonlink: :ssb4link: :ssb4zelda: :ssb4sheik: :ssb4palutena: :ssb4villager_f: :ssb4reflet: :ssb4lucina: :ssb4kamui::ssb4mewtwo:

Offline The Shattered Legacy

• Goddess of Light || 8B1T
  • Your Resident Cosmic Senpai
  • au 
Re: Team Challenge #5 - The Final Countdown
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2013 »
So you want us to make a possible activity on MPL? :p Not sure how that has anything to do with counting down tbh :p

Marth is not amused.
:ssb4marth::ssb4roy::ssb4ike::ssb4lucina::ssb4robin::ssb4reflet::ssb4corrin::ssb4kamui: