Author Topic: Team Challenge #4 - Create a Mario Party Board  (Read 1117 times)

Offline Brookelas

WEEK 4 - CREATE A MARIO PARTY BOARD

Yep. You have 1 week to create a Mario Party board. BUT THERE IS A TWIST. You must use spaces and a BOARD IDEA from your Week 2 challenge! Yes, this is like a Part 2 to Create a Mario Party game. AND... I am not judging this one alone... please welcome a guest judge:

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

So, the two of us are excited to see your boards. We understand that not everyone has the same skill level as everyone else with this topic... so just try your best. I, Brookelas, will personally judge mostly on creativity... so DO NOT BE DISCOURAGED. JUST TRY YOUR BEST!

Scoring
This challenge, the scoring will be differently. We will put you in places, yes. BUT, the amount of points you win will be based around how much effort is put into it. The more effort put in, the more points you win!

ALL BOARDS MUST BE SUBMITTED IN FINAL ANSWERS BY 11:59 PM EST ON SATURDAY NIGHT OR THEY WILL NOT BE MARKED. (8:59 PM PST)

Good Luck!

Offline SpiderStaryu

• Peachy's got it!
  • us 
Re: Team Challenge #4 - Create a Mario Party Board
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2013 »
Yes, I'm going to be assisting with judging, so I expect to see some great boards. ;)

Offline Luigidenne3DSGCN

• A Super Triple Deluxe Supreme Pokemon-Befriendng Mansioneer
  • "Road got 'ya down? Enter the Luge."
  • us 
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2013 »
Just to be sure, do you want an image with an player's point-of-view?
"At last, the promise has been made..." and then some. :ssb4cloud:
:luigi: :toadette: :toad: :mario: :peach: :daisy: :rosalina: :donkeykong: :diddykong: :shyguy: :boo: :penguin: :ssb4luigi: :ssb4rosalina: :ssb4kirby: :ssb4kingdedede:  :ssb4pikachu: :ssb4jigglypuff: :ssb4toonlink: :ssb4link: :ssb4zelda: :ssb4sheik: :ssb4palutena: :ssb4villager_f: :ssb4reflet: :ssb4lucina: :ssb4kamui::ssb4mewtwo:

Offline Brookelas

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2013 »
Everything must be submitted by tonight. Judging will not happen right away, however. Sometime tomorrow or Monday. A new challenge will start RIGHT NOW, however!