Author Topic: Best Luigi Moments  (Read 1334 times)

Offline Brookelas

Best Luigi Moments
« on: July 14, 2013 »
HAPPY 30TH BIRTHDAY, LUIGI! What are your best moments you have had with Luigi?

Offline AbsolPowers

• Back to the Classics, one final time!
  • I am about 300% done with you
  • us 
Re: Best Luigi Moments
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2013 »
Despite being the cowardly stick-in-the-mud brother of Mario, I've always preferred Luigi over the two plumbers. He always adds charm to the Mario franchise, and most people like me get disheartened when Luigi doesn't appear in a main series game, which hasn't happened in a while, but my point still stands. Hooray, Luigi!

Full Super Smash Bros. Signature album HERE Voila!

Offline Luigidenne3DSGCN

• A Super Triple Deluxe Supreme Pokemon-Befriendng Mansioneer
  • "Road got 'ya down? Enter the Luge."
  • us 
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2013 »
Wow, I've had too many to count. Although, some of my favorites include chasing King Boo into Second Place on the Rainbow Road two years to the day I fought him on the mansion, the revelation of Shy Guy's mask, rescuing him in Super Mario Galaxy(four times), that scene with the Waddle Dee, the Year of Luigi itself, hearing him scream when getting launched out of the Barrel Cannon for the first time, the the wait for, and the memories of Dark Moon.
"At last, the promise has been made..." and then some. :ssb4cloud:
:luigi: :toadette: :toad: :mario: :peach: :daisy: :rosalina: :donkeykong: :diddykong: :shyguy: :boo: :penguin: :ssb4luigi: :ssb4rosalina: :ssb4kirby: :ssb4kingdedede:  :ssb4pikachu: :ssb4jigglypuff: :ssb4toonlink: :ssb4link: :ssb4zelda: :ssb4sheik: :ssb4palutena: :ssb4villager_f: :ssb4reflet: :ssb4lucina: :ssb4kamui::ssb4mewtwo:

Offline Megumin

• Arch Wizard of the Crimson Demons
  • EXPLOSION!
  • us 
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2013 »
Pretty much everything in the M&L series, as well as the above statements.

Offline Luma Party

• The Luma
  • ca 
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2013 »
I know this may sound harsh but I hate Luigi.
When he was in first in Mario Kart Wii in the third lap of Peach Gardens and I was second when I hammered him in to a hedge.
I ended up first, Luigi last.

Offline RurouniTim

« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2013 »
I always found Luigi to be pretty hilarious in the Paper Mario series. Luigi has some of the funniest dialogue.

Offline Blue Toad

• Future Star
  • It's because I'm blue, isn't it?
  • au 
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2013 »
My famous moments about that character were those "Luigi wins by doing absolutely nothing" videos in the Mario Party series. I even tried it out myself! :P
"This little fella is ready for a big adventure. Use his extra-fast running speed to get out of sticky situations." - Super Mario 3D World bio

Offline Snowy

• cu 
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2013 »
Every time Luigi is on the screen
↑↑↑You are nothing but a poor, destitute, desperate, hypocritical, coal-black-hearted Satanspawn who lives off of others' suffering and I am through all of this because I am better than that and you.

Offline Dreamy_Luigi

• Year of the Luigi!
  • Back with a vengeance.
  • us 
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2013 »
I always found it funny when Luigi pushed Baby Luigi in front of him near the end of Partners in Time. I also liked how he was still putting his overalls on in Bowser's Inside Story.