AbsolPowers
1 (14.3%)
Lucas9147
1 (14.3%)
Blue Toad
1 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Voting closed: July 26, 2013

Author Topic: Week 3 Individual Challenge #1 - Create a Mario-themed Irony  (Read 3467 times)

Offline Brookelas

Individual Challenge - CREATE A MARIO IRONY

Welcome to the second individual challenge. Your goal? To create a Mario-themed irony. You know. Something ironic that could happen in the Mario series. Oh, and there is a twist... the judge is YOU GUYS! There will be a poll up for 24 hours after the challenge ends... and you guys get to vote on the winner.

You have until 9 PM PST om July 25th (Midnight EST, July 26th) to complete this challenge. So, about 34 hours since the writing of this post.

SCORING
First Place - 50 points
Second Place - 40 points
Third Place - 25 points
All other participants - 10 points

Good luck to everyone! And one more thing, the ironies should be kept SHORT. Like 1 - 3 sentences.

Offline Luigidenne3DSGCN

• A Super Triple Deluxe Supreme Pokemon-Befriendng Mansioneer
  • "Road got 'ya down? Enter the Luge."
  • us 
Wario decided he wanted a quality portrait of himself, so he asked Luigi to paint one for him. When Luigi finished and presented his work to Wario, Wario dropped his jaw; "This picture makes me look like a muscular, greedy antihero who spends his free time tying chumps' shoelaces together, steals their money, forces them into dangerous scenarios, and then beats them senseless afterwards." Luigi stepped back, expecting the worst, but Wario exclaimed, "I love it! Come here Luigi," then nearly crushed Luigi with a big hug and took his latest likeliness home, jubilantly.

Pretty neat story huh?
« Last Edit: July 24, 2013 by Luigifan3DSGCN »
"At last, the promise has been made..." and then some. :ssb4cloud:
:luigi: :toadette: :toad: :mario: :peach: :daisy: :rosalina: :donkeykong: :diddykong: :shyguy: :boo: :penguin: :ssb4luigi: :ssb4rosalina: :ssb4kirby: :ssb4kingdedede:  :ssb4pikachu: :ssb4jigglypuff: :ssb4toonlink: :ssb4link: :ssb4zelda: :ssb4sheik: :ssb4palutena: :ssb4villager_f: :ssb4reflet: :ssb4lucina: :ssb4kamui::ssb4mewtwo:

Offline Brookelas

Pretty neat story huh? Also, does the Three sentence rule include quotes?

Shoulda been more clear. That was what I would like it to be, I do not want a big paragraph. So, 4 or 5 sentences is OK as well. So you are fine :) (Good story btw)

ALSO, REMEMBER TO SUBMIT YOUR ANSWERS HERE, NOT ON YOUR TEAM BOARD!

Offline Luigidenne3DSGCN

• us 
Thanks, I've always wanted to use that joke somewhere, the thing about the shoelaces. Those two just so much potential.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2013 by Luigifan3DSGCN »
:luigi: :toadette: :toad: :mario: :peach: :daisy: :rosalina: :donkeykong: :diddykong: :shyguy: :boo: :penguin: :ssb4luigi: :ssb4rosalina: :ssb4kirby: :ssb4kingdedede:  :ssb4pikachu: :ssb4jigglypuff: :ssb4toonlink: :ssb4link: :ssb4zelda: :ssb4sheik: :ssb4palutena: :ssb4villager_f: :ssb4reflet: :ssb4lucina: :ssb4kamui::ssb4mewtwo:

Offline AbsolPowers

• Back to the Classics, one final time!
  • I am about 300% done with you
  • us 
Oy, if you guys knew me well, you'd know I LOOOOVE to write and I'm a pretty good one, if I do say so myself. But... irony is my crutch and I'm scared to do it... but I don't care! So here goes nothing! WOO!

Yoshi could NOT deal with this child ANYMORE! He tried leaving him beside the road, under a tree, IN a tree, but this baby always came back! Finally, he got rid of the tyke. Who would've thought that this child would grow up and kill poor Yoshi just for an extra jump!

I can't tell if this is good or not, I dunno, I tried using irony in the most original way possible... cue nail-biting.

Full Super Smash Bros. Signature album HERE Voila!

Offline Lucas9147

Waluigi had a dream about Toadette. He kind of had a crush on her, but now he was extremely in love with her after that dream. The next morning, Waluigi went to the Mushroom Kingdom to see if Toadette was there. And sure enough, she was. Waluigi actually decided to get in a conversation with her. They chatted from 10:30 AM to 6:00 PM. After that, Waluigi went home and went to bed. He had a dream that he asked Toadette out. So the next day, that is what he was going to do. He went up to Toadette. Toadette said, "Hey Waluigi, Have you met my boyfriend Toad yet?" Waluigi was so disappointed. So after that, he went home and just sat quietly in bed for 3 days.

You may be curious on why I am wearing this green hat. I am proud to announce... the EAR OF UIGEE!

Offline Blue Toad

• Future Star
  • It's because I'm blue, isn't it?
  • au 
Mario, Luigi, Princess Peach and Toad are going out for a picnic. Once after they find a perfect place to have such a nice day, they find Bowser on the hill and they all think that he's going to kidnap the princess! Bowser joked on the others after as Mario, Luigi and Toad were defending Peach and he decided "to help out those ol chumps". Bowser climbed up on a apple tree and picked some apples and gave them to the others. They thanked him for the apples and they all sat down having their food, except for Bowser, who was still up in the tree in such a good mood.
"This little fella is ready for a big adventure. Use his extra-fast running speed to get out of sticky situations." - Super Mario 3D World bio

Offline Brookelas

K guys! Voting is on! Vote for your favourite irony (NOT YOUR FAVOURITE TEAM/PERSON, PLEASE). Anyone can vote, even if you are not in the competition. You have until 9 PM PST to cast your votes.

Offline Brookelas

Merp. About 2 hours until voting ends. I will post results in the morning with a new individual challenge.

Offline Brookelas

Okay. As there was a 3 way tie for 2nd, they all get 25 points.

The winner is...

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Everyone else who participated gets 25 points.

Offline Luigidenne3DSGCN

• us 
Yay, I won! I'm awesome!