Author Topic: Server Issues Return!  (Read 4434 times)

Offline SuperZambezi

• is a great
  • #1 Dry Bones fan on this forum
  • us 
Server Issues Return!
« on: June 27, 2013 »
As many of you know, the entire site was down this morning. We are not experience bandwidth limits this time. Instead, we are back to the issue of high CPU usage. I can't promise the site will stay up for long as it is temporarily back so that I can tinker with the site and try to tone it down. Just a heads up so we are not all confused when things start hitting the fan again. :P

Please understand.

Offline Detective Koshi

• Dont Cry Because Its Over, Smile Cause It Happened
  • us 
Re: Server Issues Return!
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2013 »
good to know the whole server was down..It kept saying, your account has been suspended, and I was getting nervous! It's fine if it goes down again. It will come back up eventually  ;)

Be Who You Are, And Say What You Mean, because Those Who Matter Don't Mind, and Those Who Mind, Don't Matter-Dr.Seuss  :star: Live Your Life How You Want :bluestar:

Offline Justin

• Too lazy to find/make an avatar.
  • us 
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2013 »
I thought I was banned. :P

Offline Megumin

• Arch Wizard of the Crimson Demons
  • EXPLOSION!
  • us 
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2013 »
Wow, this server issue had me mistaken for a ban.

Offline Blue Toad

• Future Star
  • It's because I'm blue, isn't it?
  • au 
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2013 »
Jinx and I were having a bit of a discussion on Tumblr, why was it down. "Was the site down because the domain expired?", I thought. Same thing happened last year but this time it's different to the severs.

I thought I was banned. :P
This might have to do something with SZ's account if it can no longer use it. They should have a different message.
"This little fella is ready for a big adventure. Use his extra-fast running speed to get out of sticky situations." - Super Mario 3D World bio

Offline DeadlyxImpulse

• "Jae Turns Up The Volume"
  • Yerdy!1!1
  • us 
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2013 »
Oh okay and here I thought I did something wrong, and I'm glad that is just not me experiencing this problem. 8)

Offline Luma Party

• The Luma
  • ca 
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2013 »
I thought I was banned as well.
At least it isn't a major issue.

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2013 »
That kind of message "Account Suspended" may make you think you're banned, but you're actually not. It's just a server issue. The forum was acting slow before the forum got suspended.

Hopefully things resolve over time with the issues they may have. High CPU usage is not a good thing.

Offline Blue Toad

• Future Star
  • It's because I'm blue, isn't it?
  • au 
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2013 »
That kind of message "Account Suspended" may make you think you're banned, but you're actually not. It's just a server issue. The forum was acting slow before the forum got suspended.

Hopefully things resolve over time with the issues they may have. High CPU usage is not a good thing.
Not just the forum was suspended, also the website. I've tried that too.
"This little fella is ready for a big adventure. Use his extra-fast running speed to get out of sticky situations." - Super Mario 3D World bio

Offline Luma Party

• The Luma
  • ca 
« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2013 »
^BT we know.
SZ said that in his post. :P

Offline SirYoshi211

« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2013 »
I understand. I didn't get on at the time so I did not see the issues. I guess I'm one of the few who didn't think they were banned because of the "Account Suspended".
"Darn, I love the cold. I mean, I just plain love it!"- Sir Weston, Luigi's Mansion

Offline Dark Boo

• Can I object!?
  • us 
« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2013 »
Also just for future reference, YOU WILL NOT get that page if you're banned from the forum. The forum will actually load and say you're banned because of x reason for how many days

Offline SpiderStaryu

• Peachy's got it!
  • us 
« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2013 »

Not just the forum was suspended, also the website. I've tried that too.
Of course the website wasn't, cuz the forum/website is on the same server. MPI/MPFS Central wasn't working too.

Yeah, If you were banned, you would see a completely different message LOL

Offline Chubzster

• Former MPL Staff
  • us 
« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2013 »
Glad to see it running again. It's been awhile since we had that happen. =P