Poll

One of these bosses caused you the most frustration. Which one?

Diddy Kong (Mario Strikers Charged, watch WiiRikeToPray do that)
0 (0%)
Petey Piranha (Mario Strikers Charged)
0 (0%)
Whitney's Miltank (Pokmon Gold, Silver, Crystal, HeartGold and SoulSilver)
0 (0%)
Morty's Gengar (Pokmon Gold, Silver, Crystal, HeartGold and SoulSilver)
0 (0%)
Boolossus (Luigi's Mansion)
1 (16.7%)
Luigi (Mario Strikers Charged, Waluigi's challenge)
0 (0%)
Wario (Mario Strikers Charged, Yoshi's challenge. This is my vote)
1 (16.7%)
A boss not listed in these options.
4 (66.7%)
Bowser (Mario Strikers Charged, Bowser Jr's challenge)
0 (0%)
Yoshi (Mario Strikers Charged, Diddy Kong's challenge)
0 (0%)
Gooper Blooper Volley (GameCube version of Mario Power Tennis, Wii version wants 20 at most)
0 (0%)
Balloon Panic (Mario Power Tennis)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Author Topic: Most annoying boss  (Read 3426 times)

Offline Croconaw

• So I am far less active now.
  • Not too interested in forums now.
  • ca 
Most annoying boss
« on: June 26, 2013 »
Wario, Balloon Panic and Gooper Blooper Volley. The only ones I have never beaten in that game, It's been too long since my first play through of Pokmon Silver.

Offline Megumin

• Arch Wizard of the Crimson Demons
  • EXPLOSION!
  • us 
Re: Most annoying boss
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2013 »
Mogenar from Metroid Prime 3. Leaves so little room for you to attack and takes forever to die.

Offline Snowy

• cu 
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2013 »
there is like no rhyme or reason to this list

but for intendo bosses, I'd have to go with the Carbon Dog from EarthBound.
↑↑↑You are nothing but a poor, destitute, desperate, hypocritical, coal-black-hearted Satanspawn who lives off of others' suffering and I am through all of this because I am better than that and you.

Offline Justin

• Too lazy to find/make an avatar.
  • us 
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2013 »
That list sucks and should really be in general gaming, only boss that I hated that I can think of off the top of my head is Leon's final boss in Resident Evil 6, took me like an hour trying to figure out how to kill it.

Offline Gizmo

« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2013 »
Elder Princess Shroob, of course!

Offline Yoshiman222

• Now a Yoshi-Tactician. :P
  • Dat sanwich tho...
  • ca 
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2013 »
Yeah, that list sucks. :P

Can't remember being annoyed by any boss recently... they've all been either too easy or very tough (in a good way).
I'm only really annoyed about this Charmander I'm breeding anyhow... it always sucks. =/

Offline Detective Koshi

• Dont Cry Because Its Over, Smile Cause It Happened
  • us 
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2013 »
Probably would have to say Xemnas from Kingdom Hearts 2. He was definitely tough!

Be Who You Are, And Say What You Mean, because Those Who Matter Don't Mind, and Those Who Mind, Don't Matter-Dr.Seuss  :star: Live Your Life How You Want :bluestar:

Offline SirYoshi211

« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2013 »
Hmm.. I'd have to say the Genie from The Legend of Zelda Link's Awakening. Me dying to him many times combined with his constant taunts made him more annoying than anything to me.

Moldorm from A Link to the Past and Link's Awakening was pretty annoying to me but to a much lesser degree than the Genie. No Mario boss has annoyed me really.
"Darn, I love the cold. I mean, I just plain love it!"- Sir Weston, Luigi's Mansion

Offline ttwashere

• Chicken Chaser
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2013 »
I think Galactus in UMvC3 is just horribly designed. I can whoop ass in the arcade mode up to Hard difficulty yet get my ass handed to me by Galactus in even Easy sometimes.
Hit me up on twitter.

Offline Snowy

• cu 
« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2013 »

Titan on hard in FFXIV

Forget anything you learned about this game and just focus on how awful this fight is.

And you have to do it to get the best weapon for your class
I think Galactus in UMvC3 is just horribly designed. I can whoop ass in the arcade mode up to Hard difficulty yet get my ass handed to me by Galactus in even Easy sometimes.
By far the worst part of the arcade mode is fighting him. The guys you fight before him? No problem. Him? F*** it.
↑↑↑You are nothing but a poor, destitute, desperate, hypocritical, coal-black-hearted Satanspawn who lives off of others' suffering and I am through all of this because I am better than that and you.

Offline ttwashere

• Chicken Chaser
« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2013 »
My main problem with the fight is that he is nothing like any of the other fights. I'd much rather fight some super-powered character like an Ancient Ogre, Shao Khan, Goro, etc. in a regular match-up.

I'm glad someone else agrees about Galactus because I wasn't sure if I was just really bad at him and there was some strategy I just didn't understand :P

Its frustrating because I 1) really like the core gameplay of MvC3 and 2) Would love to play through and see all of the characters endings but.... I'd have to face Galactus again to do so and I really don't want to :P

Titan on hard in FFXIV

Forget anything you learned about this game and just focus on how awful this fight is.

And you have to do it to get the best weapon for your class
Wasn't there a fight in FF XI which took literally hours?
Hit me up on twitter.

Offline Snowy

• cu 
« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2013 »
Yeah, FFXI had a few bosses that could take a long time if you weren't geared for it correctly. It isn't that hard now because the level cap is like 24 levels higher than when it released but it's still hard.

Last night I had to run a dungeon that was just 5 bosses in a row and that was like an hour

And now Titan

oh boy

Offline Justin

• Too lazy to find/make an avatar.
  • us 
« Reply #12 on: December 15, 2013 »
I remember the final boss being a pain in the butt in Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door, but maybe that's just because I was like 10 years old when I did it. Also the final boss in Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga, Cacletta, or whatever she's called. I've still yet to beat her. I've been stuck at the final boss for a couple of years now. Everytime I go back and try again I fail.