Author Topic: The Last of Us  (Read 5025 times)

Offline Justin

• Too lazy to find/make an avatar.
  • us 
Re: The Last of Us
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2013 »
I keep seeing that PS3 Bundle that's 250GB with this game and Batman Arkham Origins for $200 on leaked black friday ads. If that's Sony's holiday bundle for PS3 this year, I might just get one or ask for it on Christmas. That's an insane deal. I just hope it's not black friday exclusive or something stupid.

Then again, if they made a PS4 version for some reason like Tyler posted above, I'd just get a PS4.

Offline Snowy

• cu 
« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2013 »
From my memory, Sony doesn't really do Holiday bundles like MS does. Stores just make a bundle for Black Friday and sell it. I know MS ships us consoles that come with the games in the box and then extra codes/games that are in the bundle so that we can make holiday bundles if we need to. I know Sony makes a lot of different console bundles that are sold all year but I don't think they make a specific holiday bundle. But I could be wrong.
↑↑↑You are nothing but a poor, destitute, desperate, hypocritical, coal-black-hearted Satanspawn who lives off of others' suffering and I am through all of this because I am better than that and you.

Offline Justin

• Too lazy to find/make an avatar.
  • us 
« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2013 »
Oh, well that's what I was led to believe since the same bundle has appeared in many retailers. (Walmart,Target,Gamestop,Kmart, etc.)

Offline Snowy

• cu 
« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2013 »
I mean it's entirely possible this year that they're making one.
↑↑↑You are nothing but a poor, destitute, desperate, hypocritical, coal-black-hearted Satanspawn who lives off of others' suffering and I am through all of this because I am better than that and you.

Offline ttwashere

• Chicken Chaser
« Reply #19 on: November 13, 2013 »
I'd buy a PS4 version in a heartbeat. This has like the prettiest scene in any game.
Hit me up on twitter.

Offline ttwashere

• Chicken Chaser
« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2014 »
Best Valentine's Day Gift Ever, Thx Naughty Dog you know me too well <3

Hit me up on twitter.

Offline Snowy

• cu 
« Reply #21 on: January 16, 2014 »
Is that the new single player expansion/DLC?

Offline ttwashere

• Chicken Chaser
« Reply #22 on: January 16, 2014 »
Is that the new single player expansion/DLC?
Yup, it's $14.99 though :(
Hit me up on twitter.

Offline Snowy

• cu 
« Reply #23 on: January 16, 2014 »
Hmm, I might get it. I really enjoyed TLoU but idk if I want to spend that much on the DLC. I'll wait until there are reviews and stuff for it out.

Offline ttwashere

• Chicken Chaser
« Reply #24 on: January 16, 2014 »
I'm interested in seeing how long it is. And how different it'll be to the prequel comic that was put out.
Hit me up on twitter.

Offline Snowy

• cu 
« Reply #25 on: January 16, 2014 »
I'm interested in seeing how long it is. And how different it'll be to the prequel comic that was put out.
Oh, it's a prequel? I didn't read the comic but this should be interesting. I'm assuming it follows Ellie and her friend? Or is this about Joel and stuff?

Offline ttwashere

• Chicken Chaser
« Reply #26 on: January 16, 2014 »
Oh, it's a prequel? I didn't read the comic but this should be interesting. I'm assuming it follows Ellie and her friend? Or is this about Joel and stuff?
The former.

Hit me up on twitter.

Offline Snowy

• cu 
« Reply #27 on: January 16, 2014 »
:o I'm interested now.

Offline ttwashere

• Chicken Chaser
« Reply #28 on: January 16, 2014 »
I forgot how gosh darn adorable Ellie is D:
Hit me up on twitter.

Offline ttwashere

• Chicken Chaser
« Reply #29 on: February 19, 2014 »
Hey guys, the Area 5 produced documentary on the making of the game, 'Grounded', is out now for free on Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/Grounded-Making-Last-Us-Unavailable/dp/B00IHV0W3Y/ref=sr_1_1?s=instant-video&ie=UTF8&qid=1392821804&sr=1-1&keywords=Grounded+last+of+us

Fantastic stuff.

The behind-the-scenes on when they are filming the first chapter... my lord. :'( Troy Baker
Hit me up on twitter.