Author Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS  (Read 59626 times)

Offline The Shattered Legacy

• Goddess of Light || 8B1T
  • Your Resident Cosmic Senpai
  • au 
Re: Re: Super Smash Bros. 3D
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2012 »
Sounds interesting, and I wonder if that means some sort of customisable character system is in place if the whole stats upgrades thing is hinted.

Marth is not amused.
:ssb4marth::ssb4roy::ssb4ike::ssb4lucina::ssb4robin::ssb4reflet::ssb4corrin::ssb4kamui:

Offline nintendofan10039

• The skeleton of power!
  • me & my family at video games live in costume
  • ca 
« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2012 »
Unlike most of you I preferred Brawl over Melee.  I think there should be more characters.  I also think that since this game will connect to Wii U somehow that the camera angle should be different when playing with different control schemes.  What do you guys/gals think?

Offline Ryoux0

• Your Worst Nightmare
  • Guess who's back!!!
« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2012 »
That would be an interesting add on if they implemented stat changes. Give you more reason to play the game by-yourself because let's face it, apart from the SSE in brawl, Super Smash Bros has always lacked in the solo player mode.

Also I hope they finally do away with clones. If you're going to add on new characters at least give them they're own moves. Even if this means less characters I don't care. Put some thought into your characters instead of just trying to please everyone.

I'm interested to see how they actually connect the games. With the WiiU's capability they best not screw it up.

Offline ★Plum★

• Plum is best golfer
  • #1 Plum fan!
« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2012 »

Also I hope they finally do away with clones. If you're going to add on new characters at least give them they're own moves. Even if this means less characters I don't care. Put some thought into your characters instead of just trying to please everyone.

Thats how I always felt about Young Link, Lucus, Toon Link, Dr. Mario... well you know the clones. Exept Im slightly more forgiving with Roy. Cuz hes smexy

People will fight you tool and nail trying to prove Toon Link is different... He isn't. He may have different "Stats" but he is exactly like Link in every way just short. >_> If they want to add the same character in twice at least differentiate them with different move sets.

Offline Toadette

• The Best Mario Character ever in the History of Forever
  • 2k15 #YearofToadette 👍
  • us 
« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2012 »
I want Toad to be playable, but there are already way too many Mario characters, and with the way he's been portrayed in recent titles he's likely to stay as Peach's Mushroom Meat Shield.

Offline Lord Vaati

• Better than Ganon in every way.
  • ca 
« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2012 »
Well I remember they said WiiU would have NFC, so having a figure that's compatible with your game would affect it.
Maybe they'll do away with clones and have certain figurines change appearance?
For example, a Metroid Fusion figure would let you play as Fusion-Suit Samus.
No more sig.... awwwww....

Offline ★Plum★

• Plum is best golfer
  • #1 Plum fan!
« Reply #21 on: March 31, 2012 »
Well I remember they said WiiU would have NFC, so having a figure that's compatible with your game would affect it.
Maybe they'll do away with clones and have certain figurines change appearance?
For example, a Metroid Fusion figure would let you play as Fusion-Suit Samus.

That sounds like a cool idea. You could get costumes from nearly any game they have been in! Like you could have Strikers Peach, Dr. Mario, Dry Bowser, Mr.L, ect.

Offline IggyKoopaStar

• ca 
« Reply #22 on: April 02, 2012 »
i disagree because brawl is more realistic than melee. here are some examples, in brawl everyone had a different feel to them like link ike and ganondorf are slow characters which is the realistic part while fox falco and marth are fast characters. melee also had clone characters and brawl did not as much as i like Dr. Mario he was a clone character as so was falco. so i want some of brawl physics like the dodging was better, no clone characters, final smash improvement because some smash were broken, more characters, better online system, better items, as some said no tripping, and better 1p system.

I will say the same as you... I prefer things that I have seen in Super Smash Bros. Brawl... more realistic but still I like some of the stages from the others ones... and characters too. I am really impatient to know more about this new game and to see which kind of characters there will be on it... (I really like to have Meta Knight in Brawl... I hope I will be able to play with him again!)
:ssb4iggy: :ssb4lemmy: :ssb4larry:

Offline ★Plum★

• Plum is best golfer
  • #1 Plum fan!
« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2012 »
No we have different pallets not costumes. Except Peach's Daisy costume in Melee that was a complete model change. Yea I hate DLC I already bought the game why the hell do I have to pay more for a "complete" experience? I can see the different costumes becoming a thing thanks to Wario (or Peach since she started it).

« Last Edit: April 03, 2012 by ★Plum★ »

Offline ★Plum★

• Plum is best golfer
  • #1 Plum fan!
« Reply #24 on: April 03, 2012 »
Yea DLC is crap. What happened to the days when you played a game for hours to unlock all the stuff? Now all that should be unlock able is DLC.

Offline IggyKoopaStar

• ca 
« Reply #25 on: April 04, 2012 »
Yea DLC is crap. What happened to the days when you played a game for hours to unlock all the stuff? Now all that should be unlock able is DLC.

It's probably because it's also kinda long before having everything, but sure, for people who likes to have challenges and that play longer (I do like to play a lot for unlocking things... but still, I am not against these things, it's easier and can have more fun without being always obliged of focusing on something to unlock...) it's something interesting... but if there's an option to do that, I can be interested...
:ssb4iggy: :ssb4lemmy: :ssb4larry:

Offline Super Mario Gamer(95)

• Playing Mario Since (1995)
  • Now your playing with Power, Super Power!!
  • us 
« Reply #26 on: April 28, 2012 »
Ok i made this topic to disscuss some possible names for the smash bros game for both the 3ds version and Wii U version that probaby wont be out untill either 2013 or 2014 but anyway here are some possible names that i have for it.

Super Smash Bros 3D. 3DS Version.

Super Smash Bros Unleashed. Wii U Version.

Super Smash Bros Universe: which aparntly is to be the rumored name for Wii U.

Super Smash Bros Ulitimate Fighters. 3DS Version

and those are some of my names for the game if u have more feel free to add them.

Nintendo Gamer since (1995) and grew up playing game's over the years such as
 Super Mario World, Super Smash Bros 64, Super Smash Bros Melee, Mario Kart Wii & More!  and own Nintendo Systems SNES, N64, GCN, Wii, Wii U & soon NES.

Offline MarioComix

• ca 
« Reply #27 on: April 28, 2012 »
Well ever since SSBM, they've had the names of the matches, such as multiplayer, the last word of the game. For example, Super Smash Bros. Melee, they call the matches, for example, Multi-Man Melee. And in Super Smash Bros. Brawl, they became Multi-Man Brawl. So they would probably keep with this trend.

One name I've heard is Super Smash Friends Rumble, among others I cannot remember at the moment.
Custom boards now available for download: King Boo Carnival, Daisy's Garden, Rosalina's Cosmic Icecap (MP3), and Peach's Birthday Cake (MP3)!

Offline Deceptive Dislike

• Silence
  • us 
« Reply #28 on: April 28, 2012 »
All you have to do is find some synonyms for the word battle, or fight.

Offline Lord Vaati

• Better than Ganon in every way.
  • ca 
« Reply #29 on: April 28, 2012 »
Super Smash Bros Feud?
No more sig.... awwwww....