Author Topic: Titanfall  (Read 1626 times)

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
Titanfall
« on: June 20, 2013 »
Titanfall

Announced at Microsoft's E3 2013 Press Conference (Monday, June 10, 2013). A mecha first-person shooting game. Developed by Respawn Entertainment. For Xbox 360, Xbox One, and PC. Release: Tuesday, March 11, 2014 (Xbox One/PC) (North America); Thursday, March 13, 2014 (Xbox 360/Xbox One/PC) (Australia); Friday, March 14, 2014 (Xbox 360/Xbox One/PC) (Europe); Tuesday, March 25, 2014 (Xbox 360) (North America).

More Info
« Last Edit: February 17, 2014 by Vipsoccermaster »

Offline Justin

• Too lazy to find/make an avatar.
  • us 
Re: Titanfall
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2014 »
Lol bump. So I got into the beta for the PC version, tried playing it and this happened. And Yes, I do believe that is supposed to be my gun.

Offline SuperZambezi

• is a great
  • #1 Dry Bones fan on this forum
  • us 
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2014 »
How did you get into the beta?

A lot of hype for this game, but I never really saw why. I still want to try it out.

Offline Justin

• Too lazy to find/make an avatar.
  • us 
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2014 »
How did you get into the beta?

A lot of hype for this game, but I never really saw why. I still want to try it out.

Signed up for it on their website. :P

Also, I fixed it. The game was apparently running off of the integrated intel graphics card and not my Nvidia. Oooops. I also can run the beta on high with 30~FPS which is playable for me so that's nice.

« Last Edit: February 17, 2014 by Justin »

Offline Snowy

• cu 
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2014 »
I got into the beta too. I didn't redeem my code because I remembered that I have to reinstall Origin and I don't feel like doing it
↑↑↑You are nothing but a poor, destitute, desperate, hypocritical, coal-black-hearted Satanspawn who lives off of others' suffering and I am through all of this because I am better than that and you.

Offline ttwashere

• Chicken Chaser
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2014 »
They opened the beta up to everyone so it wasn't hard to get in.
Hit me up on twitter.