Which do you like better?

Video Games
15 (88.2%)
Movies
2 (11.8%)
Neither
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Author Topic: Video Games VS Movies  (Read 1836 times)

Offline SuperZambezi

• is a great
  • #1 Dry Bones fan on this forum
  • us 
Video Games VS Movies
« on: February 28, 2013, 10:51:17 PM »
While the two can be very different, video games and movies are grouped together and compared quite often. Which do you like better and why?

Offline cookieboy17

• da
Re: Video Games VS Movies
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2013, 10:55:50 PM »
I'm just waiting for the one person that actually picks movies. Sure as hell isn't gonna be me lol
rip dinosaur

Offline Yoshiman222

• Now a Yoshi-Tactician. :P
  • Dat sanwich tho...
  • ca 
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2013, 11:58:47 PM »
This is going to be completely one-sided. ;D

Video games can do everything a movie does, and are more interactive, as well as them simply not always being the exact same every time you go through it. (Usually)

...then the many other reasons which are in the back of my mind right now. :P
But that's mostly the reason.

Offline I'm Batman

• I am one with the Bat
  • au 
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2013, 12:01:27 AM »
Video Games. It's fun actually getting to play and choose what happens instead of sitting their watching pictures move. And whenever I watch a movie that goes for like an hour and a half or so. I feel like I wasted my time doing nothing even if its a good movie.
"Madness is the emergency exit. You can just step outside, and close the door on all those dreadful things that happened. You can lock them away... forever." ―Joker
  Thanks eboyblue3

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2013, 12:06:44 AM »
Well, it depends on what the movie is or what the game is. I would go with games, since most of the time, movies make it out horribly than games do. Except the Harry Potter series, as I never played the games, but watched the movies and read the books. Also, like Yoshiman222 said, the games can be interacted with. With movies, like I'm Batman says, you just sit on the couch watching, nothing else. Although, if you have done both, you can form a comparison between the two.

Offline DeadlyxImpulse

• "Jae Turns Up The Volume"
  • Yerdy!1!1
  • us 
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2013, 01:38:37 PM »
Of course I'm with Video Games because you do so many things and more. As what Batman said, With Movies all you can do it sit down and watch (not saying nothing wrong with that) but I would like to be dazzle with options.

Offline Gengar

• is a real life Gengar.
  • Gengar > Boos
  • gb 
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2013, 10:38:57 AM »
Definitely video games, movies are good though. VGs are better because if it's say an RPG, you have a choice on what you can do, unlike movies where you are watching set events.
     gifs