Author Topic: Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D  (Read 10779 times)

Offline AbsolPowers

• Back to the Classics, one final time!
  • I am about 300% done with you
  • us 
Re: Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D
« Reply #45 on: August 16, 2013 »
Frame rate isn't as good and the controls aren't very good either. This is coming from someone who played 3D first, too.

Full Super Smash Bros. Signature album HERE Voila!

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #46 on: August 16, 2013 »
Frame rate isn't as good and the controls aren't very good either. This is coming from someone who played 3D first, too.
This, mostly. It's a fine game to get if you want a DKC game on the go, however.

I bought the game since there was an added bonus deal from Best Buy that I got it from. I got Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels (NES) for 3DS VC for free.

Offline Justin

• Too lazy to find/make an avatar.
  • us 
« Reply #47 on: September 26, 2013 »
Just buying this game, got it on sale. Is it lengthy? I've been paranoid about my backlog and having games that take a long time to beat. :S

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #48 on: September 26, 2013 »
Just buying this game, got it on sale. Is it lengthy? I've been paranoid about my backlog and having games that take a long time to beat. :S
Can be if you're trying to get everything. But it's not too long. Just the same game as the Wii version. Though how long it takes varies by player since this is a game on a portable.

Offline DeadlyxImpulse

• "Jae Turns Up The Volume"
  • Yerdy!1!1
  • us 
« Reply #49 on: September 26, 2013 »

Kinda of/sort of, The game is pretty short but there some boards and bosses that are just annoying. I played the original version and it didn't have an easy mode like this one but I doubt I would have beat the game in easy mode if it was featured. :P

Offline ttwashere

• Chicken Chaser
« Reply #50 on: September 27, 2013 »
I think I put like 16 hours into it.
Hit me up on twitter.

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #51 on: September 25, 2014 »
BUMP!

This game is on sale in the Nintendo 3DS eShop, for only $19.99! Valid from now until Thursday, October 2, 2014 at 8:59 AM PDT.