Poll

What grade would you give M & L: Dream Team?

A
B
C
D
F

Author Topic: Mario & Luigi: Dream Team  (Read 25188 times)

Offline Yoshiman222

• Now a Yoshi-Tactician. :P
  • Dat sanwich tho...
  • ca 
Re: Mario & Luigi: Dream Team
« Reply #30 on: April 28, 2013 »
I mostly was paying attention to the video they played instead of what they talked about.

Some of that I've never seen before, that's all. :P

Offline Blue Toad

• Future Star
  • It's because I'm blue, isn't it?
  • au 
« Reply #31 on: May 04, 2013 »
This game is now starting to come into detail with the new graphics but the big question is, and still remains on this day; "Will it be more hilarious than the previous installment?"

Oh, if SuperZambezi doesn't mind, I found new information on that game:
Story:
Mario, Luigi, Princess Peach, Toadsworth, and the Toads are invited to Pi'illo Island and travel to the island for sightseeing. While touring the island, Luigi takes a nap on a special pillow which opens a portal to a place called Dream World. This allows Antasma to pull Princess Peach into the world. It is later explained that there are two powers in the Dream World, the Dreamstone and the Darkstone, though the latter was destroyed by Antasma in order to create chunks so it is able to turn the Pi'llows species into stone. Mario and Luigi travel to rescue the princess and free the frozen Pi'llows.

Also, new images were added to the game:
Spoiler: Images and Videos (click to show/hide)

Chubz: Please use spoilers when posting multiple pictures and videos. It slows down my computer, and anyone else with a crappy computer. :P
« Last Edit: June 03, 2013 by Chubzster »
"This little fella is ready for a big adventure. Use his extra-fast running speed to get out of sticky situations." - Super Mario 3D World bio

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #32 on: May 31, 2013 »
Japanese Box-Art revealed!

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #33 on: June 03, 2013 »
Update: Future Shop from Canada has provided us the North American box-art for Mario & Luigi: Dream Team!

It's very similar to the Japanese box-art, but with Luigi's "ZZZ..." and the small box of notice that the game can be played in French.

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #34 on: June 04, 2013 »

EDIT: Yoshi is confirmed to be in this game!

« Last Edit: June 04, 2013 by Vipsoccermaster »

Offline Blue Toad

• Future Star
  • au 
« Reply #35 on: June 05, 2013 »
Update: Future Shop from Canada has provided us the North American box-art for Mario & Luigi: Dream Team!

It's very similar to the Japanese box-art, but with Luigi's "ZZZ..." and the small box of notice that the game can be played in French.
When would I see the Australian boxart?

EDIT: Yoshi is confirmed to be in this game!

Yoshiman, I bet you are happy... ;D
"This little fella is ready for a big adventure. Use his extra-fast running speed to get out of sticky situations." - Super Mario 3D World bio

Offline SirYoshi211

« Reply #36 on: June 05, 2013 »
Yoshi is confirmed to be in the game? Sweet! I'm happy as well. I wonder what's his role is this time?

Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time had Yoshi help rescue his people, I hope this one gives him a somewhat larger role. Well, at least he's in the game this time!
"Darn, I love the cold. I mean, I just plain love it!"- Sir Weston, Luigi's Mansion

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #37 on: June 05, 2013 »

When would I see the Australian boxart?
In due time, Blue Toad. Otherwise, it's just about the same as the European box-art.

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #38 on: June 05, 2013 »
Yoshi is confirmed to be in the game? Sweet! I'm happy as well. I wonder what's his role is this time?
That's what I want to know, too.

Another video by GameXplain:

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 07, 2013 by Vipsoccermaster »

Offline Dreamy_Luigi

• Year of the Luigi!
  • Back with a vengeance.
  • us 
« Reply #39 on: June 06, 2013 »
I'm very excited! The artwork looks gorgeous!

Offline Blue Toad

• Future Star
  • au 
« Reply #40 on: June 06, 2013 »
Also, the new artwork looks like that someone has drawn it! Looks like a cartoon instead of a video game! :P

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #41 on: June 07, 2013 »
Hmm...this image is all we have that confirms that Bowser will be in the game, despite that there are no videos or game play screenshots.

It would be nice if Bowser is a playable character here, but I doubt that will happen.

Offline Blue Toad

• Future Star
  • au 
« Reply #42 on: June 07, 2013 »
Hmm...this image is all we have that confirms that Bowser will be in the game, despite that there are no videos or game play screenshots.

It would be nice if Bowser is a playable character here, but I doubt that will happen.
We all know that Bowser is in the game. I'm now thinking that one of the levels is a nightmare that features himself.

EDIT: Why should every M&L RPG game exclude Bowser?
« Last Edit: June 07, 2013 by Blue Toad »

Offline SirYoshi211

« Reply #43 on: June 07, 2013 »
I think Bowser might play a role similar to his role in Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time, where he intervenes at one point in the game. Perhaps with Bowser Jr, it would make an interesting fight.
"Darn, I love the cold. I mean, I just plain love it!"- Sir Weston, Luigi's Mansion

Offline Toadette

• The Best Mario Character ever in the History of Forever
  • 2k15 #YearofToadette 👍
  • us 
« Reply #44 on: June 07, 2013 »
Bowser will probably be a goofy side-villain like he was in the first 2 Mario & Luigis.