Author Topic: Pokmon TV (iOS Devices)  (Read 1347 times)

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
Pokmon TV (iOS Devices)
« on: February 12, 2013, 12:54:39 PM »

Pokmon TV will be getting an App for all iOS devices. Released today, the app will allow you to watch Pokmon episodes on the go, whenever you want. Meloetta's Moonlight Serenade, a Meloetta short, will also air on Friday, February 15, 2013 in this medium.

Nice to see this, but as I don't use any of the iOS devices, nor do I plan to get any, so this is basically useless to me. I would still really want to watch the Meloetta short in the dub, though.

Offline Blue Toad

• Future Star
  • It's because I'm blue, isn't it?
  • au 
Re: Pokmon TV (iOS Devices)
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2013, 03:05:11 AM »
I really hope that there is a Windows 8 app for this...
"This little fella is ready for a big adventure. Use his extra-fast running speed to get out of sticky situations." - Super Mario 3D World bio

Offline AbsolPowers

• Back to the Classics, one final time!
  • I am about 300% done with you
  • us 
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2013, 04:13:13 AM »
I L-L-L-LLLLLOVE this app and is an extremely smart idea. I use it almost every week to catch up on the Johto and Kanto series. Honestly, I love all the region series. Except for Unova, that one sucks even WITH Charizard. I was happy, because the first day I used it to watch Hoenn was when they had the episode Absol-ute Disaster in the choices, one of my favorite episodes!

Full Super Smash Bros. Signature album HERE Voila!

Offline TheFrozenFairy

• us 
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2013, 07:43:54 AM »
That sounds cool, but I don't plan on getting any iOS devices anytime soon.
"Darn, I love the cold. I mean, I just plain love it!"- Sir Weston, Luigi's Mansion