Author Topic: The Anything Thread  (Read 529355 times)

Offline LuentrixGames

  • Posts: 74
  • *
  • 00 
Re: The Anything Thread
« Reply #2730 on: October 05, 2016 »
Let's see, for now editing videos for youtube and thumbnails, working a lot and trying so save money for the future haha, living life with gf and friends, and just having a positive outlook. Also waiting for the new amiibos to be released to keep my collection on going

Offline ttwashere

  • Chicken Chaser
  • Posts: 1,959
  • *
  • 00 
Re: The Anything Thread
« Reply #2731 on: December 21, 2016 »
I hope everyone has a wonderful holidays!
Hit me up on twitter.

Offline Linator4

  • I'm Back! :D
  • Posts: 246
  • *
  • us 
Re: The Anything Thread
« Reply #2732 on: January 16, 2017 »
I'm back again guys, I'm pretty sure just about everyone here is new, but I was here a while ago and was a retarded child going around and getting offended by everything. But I'm nearing the end of high school right now, but I decided to comeback to check up on the place and honestly there is a 99% chance that this is the only time I show up for the next 2 years but if somehow that 1% prevails, then I look forward to having a good time with you guys.  ;)
I'm Back!

Offline NathanBros

  • Awesome plumber
  • Posts: 158
  • *
  • br 
Re: The Anything Thread
« Reply #2733 on: January 18, 2017 »
Welcome back to the forums Linator4, enjoy your stay!
"I used to be addicted to soap, but I'm clean now."
My blog: VST Plugins Free Download