Author Topic: Mario Party Legacy Community Night Mario Kart Wii [1/04/13]  (Read 2600 times)

Offline SuperZambezi

• is a great
  • #1 Dry Bones fan on this forum
  • us 

Surprise, surprise, we are back with Community Night for a second round of Mario Kart Wii! Join the community and make new friends as we get together and play! This Community Night will be hosted by Dark Boo, and everyone will need to exchange friend codes with him in order to get into the room! We will be playing this Friday, and you can check the times below:

Friday, January 4, 2012

1:00 PM (13:00) PDT

4:00 PM (16:00) EDT

9:00 PM (21:00) GMT

10:00 PM (22:00) CET

Saturday, January 5, 2013

5:00 AM (05:00) Japan

6:00 AM (06:00) AEST

Make sure to exchange friend codes with Dark Boo as he will be hosting the room we play in!

Dark Boo - 0132-2455-5899

There is a shoutbox you can hang out in on the main site. Get to know some of our readers outside the Forum!

Mario Party Legacy Community Night Mario Kart Wii [1/04/13]

Offline Yoshiman222

• Now a Yoshi-Tactician. :P
  • Dat sanwich tho...
  • ca 
Been trying to see if I could make time for this, but I'm not certain if I am able to no matter how hard I try.

If I'm here from around 1-2, I'm going to play. Otherwise, I've got no chance of playing. :what:

Offline SuperZambezi

• is a great
  • us 
Been trying to see if I could make time for this, but I'm not certain if I am able to no matter how hard I try.

If I'm here from around 1-2, I'm going to play. Otherwise, I've got no chance of playing. :what:
Aww.. but at least I won't do as bad as I normally would if you were playing. :P

Offline Dark Boo

• Can I object!?
  • us 
Members, the night commences at 4:00 PM EST and I will alleviate at least 10 mins
Therefore after 4:10:00 PM EST or 16:00, you will be denied

Offline Sax

• Cotton Commander
  • Prankster at work
  • us 
Just spent an hour unlocking Baby Daisy since my save had been deleted. Now I only have access to the basic karts and bikes. MY FC is coming as soon as my brother will get off of the TV.

Offline SuperZambezi

• is a great
  • us 
Unless I find the power cable for the Wii, I won't be playing. I forgot that the MKWii disc is inside there, so I can't just play it on the Wii U. Also , the Wii U doesn't support GameCube controllers which is the only way I play. This dang cable has been missing since I started using the Wii U.

Offline Sax

• Cotton Commander
  • Prankster at work
  • us 
Will the Wii U cable not work with it? I just thought it had a bigger supply but the same plug. Maybe Gamestop can sell you a cheap one?

Offline SuperZambezi

• is a great
  • us 
Will the Wii U cable not work with it? I just thought it had a bigger supply but the same plug. Maybe Gamestop can sell you a cheap one?
I haven't tried plugging it in, but the power supply is clearly larger and it probably has a different volt and amp. Don't want to risk it. It's here somewhere, I just have to find it...

Offline Yoshiman222

• Now a Yoshi-Tactician. :P
  • Dat sanwich tho...
  • ca 
Members, the night commences at 4:00 PM EST and I will alleviate at least 10 mins
Therefore after 4:10:00 PM EST or 16:00, you will be denied
Well, that's not a lot of time to be ready... luckily I'm now here  30mins early to join in. :P