Author Topic: Animal Crossing: City Folk (Wii)  (Read 1514 times)

Offline SpiderStaryu

• Peachy's got it!
  • us 
Animal Crossing: City Folk (Wii)
« on: December 28, 2012, 10:47:55 PM »

Also known as Animal Crossing: Let's Go to the City. This is yet another game in the Animal Crossing series, so you know the basics, catch fish, catch bugs, make your house grow, talk to villagers; enjoy life. But with a new feature; players can hop on the bus and go to the city, to see various attractions, see all the hip stores, and visit various people. I, for one, loved this game. Even though these Animal Crossing games tend to get boring, I actually kept playing this one for a while. Now, of course, I have my months where I just completely ignore the game, but I find this game to be very fun, especially with the feature to visit people's towns and mess around and such. I always like to talk to the people in my town, and of course, every Saturday I spend a little part of the night rocking to K.K. Slider's tunes LOL. I also love the Flora stories that are based on here... Dark Boo knows what I'm talking about LOL XD

What did you think of the game? Any comments, likes/dislikes/etc.?

Offline SuperZambezi

• is a great
  • #1 Dry Bones fan on this forum
  • us 
Re: Animal Crossing: City Folk (Wii)
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2013, 12:11:16 AM »
Ugh. I was addicted to Wild World and I loved it dearly, but this game was the same game with updated visuals and a few new features. Those new features certainly didn't warrant a brand new game. I bought the game for my brother and sister for $20 (is it a surprise that the game dropped in price so quickly?) and I have only played it once or twice since then.

Now New Leaf is looking fantastic, and I cannot wait for it to release here in the States.

Offline Yoshiman222

• Now a Yoshi-Tactician. :P
  • Dat sanwich tho...
  • ca 
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2013, 12:14:15 AM »
My brothers are addicted to this game.
They play it every day that we go skiing so they can catch fish and earn money.

I enjoy it myself, though, I just don't play it as often as they ever do. ::)

Offline Polar

• au 
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2013, 09:30:23 PM »
It was the same as the DS version but it added a Town to go to... I lost interest in it after a few days.

Offline cookieboy17

• da
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2013, 04:16:36 AM »
It was the same as the DS version but it added a Town to go to... I lost interest in it after a few days.
Yeah it was pretty boring. I barely played the DS version cause I got so bored of it.
rip dinosaur