Author Topic: Pokemon Black & White/Pokemon Black 2 & White 2  (Read 71674 times)

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
Re: Pokemon Black & White/Pokemon Black 2 & White 2
« Reply #375 on: August 08, 2012, 11:35:20 PM »
I was going to post that, but you beat me.

It's the same trailer from the Japanese, but dubbed in English. I sure hope I can record this for the season(s) if they do so.

Offline Toadette

• The Best Mario Character ever in the History of Forever
  • 2k15 #YearofToadette 👍
  • us 
« Reply #376 on: August 09, 2012, 06:44:21 AM »
Omg, Colress's voice....
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D eeeeeeeee!

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #377 on: August 16, 2012, 01:57:46 AM »

The Collectors Edition is hardcover and individually numbered, comes with a removable lenticular and four-color end sheets, and contains special Collectors Edition-exclusive content: an interview with one of the members of the company behind the design of the games, Junichi Masuda of GAME FREAK, as well as unique art assets.
A complete walkthrough of the games, including all the new Gyms, Trainers, challenges, and even the post-game surprises!
Tips and tricks for evolving your Pokmon, so you can get the most from your Pokmon at every level!
A guide to becoming a star at the Pokstar Studios and winning at the Pokmon World Tournament!
All the info you need to master the Medal Rally and to catch all of the Pokmon to complete your Pokdex!
Hints and special information to help you find hidden items, with a location index!
Matchup strategies to help you beat the toughest quartet of Trainers in the game, the Elite Four!

This has the exact same thing as the one before, but not the first content listed above.

Source

I will probably end up having the softcover guides as I did last time. Not a fan of hardcover.

Offline Gameguy1996

• us 
« Reply #378 on: August 16, 2012, 02:02:48 AM »
They look good but who needs them when there is the interent.

Thanks DJ Swangler

Offline Gengar

• is a real life Gengar.
  • Gengar > Boos
  • gb 
« Reply #379 on: August 17, 2012, 02:01:51 AM »
As good as it looks, I don't need guides. Especially when it tells you to catch a frickin' Patrat.
     gifs

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #380 on: September 07, 2012, 07:25:31 PM »

Whoa, right when it launches!

It'll be available until Monday, November 12, 2012. For Wi-Fi Download.

EDIT: Update:

Get them if you intend to buy them!

I'm skipping out this part since I already exceeded 600 coins.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2012, 03:46:00 PM by Vipsoccermaster »

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #381 on: September 10, 2012, 10:52:29 PM »
Update: New commercial/trailer of Pokemon Black 2/White 2:

EDIT: Some more artwork.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2012, 10:54:41 PM by Vipsoccermaster »

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #382 on: February 25, 2013, 12:58:07 PM »
Don't miss your chance to get Meloetta!

Quote from: Press Release
    BELLEVUE, Wash.Feb. 25, 2013For just three weeks starting on March 4, Pokmon Trainers across the country can add the long-awaited Mythical Pokmon Meloetta to their Pokdex via a special character distribution event at participating GameStop retail stores nationwide. In anticipation of the event, The Pokmon Company International has revealed a special video of Meloetta in battle and comprehensive details on the stats and capabilities of this Pokmon, which can be obtained by players of Pokmon Black 2, Pokmon White 2, and the original Pokmon Black and Pokmon White video games.

Meloetta is the rare and powerful Melody Pokmon that keeps opponents on their toes with its one-of-a-kind ability to alter Formes in the middle of battle. Players who attend the GameStop distribution event will receive Meloetta at Level 50 in its Aria Forme, in which it fights as a Normal- and Psychic-type Pokmon. If a battle calls for a change of tone, Meloetta can switch to its Pirouette Forme and become a Normal- and Fighting-type characterthe first-ever Pokmon with such a type combination.

Meloetta changes Formes using Relic Song, a special damage-dealing move that can only be learned when Meloetta is added to your party and listens to the music of a guitar player at Caf Sonata in Castelia City. When players receive Meloetta at the distribution, however, it will already be outfitted with a suite of powerful movesClose Combat, Teeter Dance, Psychic, and Round. Players can find more information about the Meloetta distribution at Pokemon.com.

Fans can also enjoy Meloetta in the Meloettas Moonlight Serenade animated short via the recently launched Pokmon TV app, available for free for theiPhone, iPad, and iPod touch, and Android devices.

The Meloetta distribution event is only running for a limited time, so players will need to visit GameStop between March 4 and March 24 to add this unique Mythical Melody Pokmon to their adventures in Unova.

To receive Aria Forme Meloetta during the GameStop distribution time period, fans will need the following:

A Nintendo 3DS or Nintendo DS system
    A Pokmon Black 2, Pokmon White 2, Pokmon Black, or Pokmon White game
    The Pokdex within the game
    No more than 11 Wonder Cards in their possession

The special Meloetta distribution event is coming to participating EB Games stores in Canada starting March 9.

Be sure to visit Pokemon.com, Like the official Pokmon Facebook page at Facebook.com/Pokemon, and follow Pokmon on Twitter @Pokemon to receive the latest Pokmon news.

Offline Gengar

• is a real life Gengar.
  • Gengar > Boos
  • gb 
« Reply #383 on: February 26, 2013, 04:49:46 PM »
Damn, it's US only...

But since I lost my copy of Black 2, so it doesn't really matter.
     gifs

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #384 on: March 04, 2013, 11:53:11 PM »
Meloetta is now available at GameStop! Grab it while you can!

United States: Monday, March 4, 2013 - Sunday, March 24, 2013
Canada: Saturday, March 9, 2013 - Sunday, March 24, 2013
Europe: Friday, March 22, 2013 - Friday, April 19, 2013
Australia: Monday, March 4, 2013 - Friday, April 19, 2013