Author Topic: Avalanche!  (Read 1689 times)

Offline DeadlyxImpulse

• "Jae Turns Up The Volume"
  • Yerdy!1!1
  • us 
Avalanche!
« on: December 17, 2012 »

This was my favorite mini-game of all time. Everyone is skiing down the mountain and the graphics is not that bad either. Mario Party 4 had the best mini-games among the GCN Mario Parties. So what y'all think about this mini-game?

Offline Toblet

• Proud supporter of Rosalina!
  • Since her Galaxy debut! ^_^
  • gb 
Re: Avalanche!
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2012 »
The only things I disliked about it was it was too short and too easy. The computers almost always died just on the first stone alone. :P Plus it would've been nice if it could have multiple winners because I think it's stupid if more than 1 escape the avalanche, yet only the first to escape wins.

It was a good mini-game, though.

Offline charles109

• us 
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2012 »
I liked the snow graphics and the music. This game is easy if you watch the rocks and go up to avoid them.

Offline Yoshiman222

• Now a Yoshi-Tactician. :P
  • Dat sanwich tho...
  • ca 
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2012 »
This game never interested me much, probably because of how short it was. :P

Oh, and too easy as well. I easily avoided everything.

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2012 »
First mini-game played in Mario Party 4 for me. Not too bad, but the first few times of playing this mini-game, I had trouble. Which direction to face was the primary reason, since the camera isn't directly behind you.

Offline Deceptive Dislike

• Silence
  • us 
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2012 »
Man, if you hit one rock it's almost impossible to recover, though nothing is more nice to feel than knowing you lived the near impossible. It's simple and enjoyable.