Author Topic: Adele  (Read 2144 times)

Offline Sax

• Cotton Commander
  • Prankster at work
  • us 
Adele
« on: December 13, 2012, 09:24:49 PM »
Now this is some real music. She is by far one of the most talented singers I have ever heard. In her songs little to nothing is done to her voice leaving it raw and revealing. Her voice holds true power which is something a lot of these little dainty pop singers lack.

This lady beat out Whitney Houston for weeks at number 1. She has had 3 different singles in the top 10 of the Billboard Top 100 at the same time... a first among any solo female artist.

Some of her hit songs include:
Hometown Glory
Rolling in the Deep
Someone Like You
Chasing Pavements
Set Fire to the Rain
Turning Tables
and a new one featured in "Skyfall", Skyfall.

Adele is truly an inspiration holding numerous awards and titles already at her very young age. A new album is in the works. We can suspect another number like "19" and "21" her other two hit albums. Maybe 23 or 24?

So do you guys like Adele?

Offline I'm Batman

• I am one with the Bat
  • au 
Re: Adele
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2013, 04:45:51 AM »
This is one of the mainstream artists that I find ok. Her songs are good and have real emotion to it and their not about clubbing like most songs. And she can also sing without autotune unlike some mainstream singers. I enjoyed 21 however it got overexposed and played to much like it was left in the sun for to long and then her songs on 21 seem to really annoy me. My mum loves her but she thinks she won't make an album this year because she just had a baby and I must say she is doing a great job keeping the baby away from the limelight and keeping it personal which I think is great.
"Madness is the emergency exit. You can just step outside, and close the door on all those dreadful things that happened. You can lock them away... forever." ―Joker
  Thanks eboyblue3

Offline Gengar

• is a real life Gengar.
  • Gengar > Boos
  • gb 
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2013, 09:34:39 AM »
I think Adele is a very talented singer, with a very powerful voice, but her music just doesn't appeal to me. Quite frankly, I got sick of her songs because they played them all the time on the radio.
     gifs

Offline EviSean

• england 
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2013, 04:34:28 PM »
She's fat.

Offline Snowy

• cu 
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2013, 06:51:32 PM »
She's fat.
And now she makes decent music

Maybe I'll be next
↑↑↑You are nothing but a poor, destitute, desperate, hypocritical, coal-black-hearted Satanspawn who lives off of others' suffering and I am through all of this because I am better than that and you.

Offline Starlit Midnight

• Joint Account of Asuka and Kinetic!~
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2013, 08:01:33 AM »
She's fat.

But very good looking, I'll admit.

But yeh, she's fat.

Offline MattC

• ggnore sharks
  • aq 
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2013, 05:39:45 PM »