Author Topic: Paper Mario U  (Read 4542 times)

Offline TheFrozenFairy

• us 
Re: Paper Mario U
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2013, 06:23:33 PM »
If they make another Paper Mario, the Wii U is going to be the system for it, no doubt. They should really return the original battle system and other things while making it unique to the series. The last two games weren't as great as the first ones to me. One of the best things was about the the first three was the Paper Mario exclusive characters and enemies (Kammy Koopa, Merlon, Koopapatrol, etc) and Paper Mario: Sticker Star excluded them completely aside from one.

I can't wait to see what the next Paper Mario has in store for us such as the antagonist.

I think for this one, they should make some different locations.

They haven't really done a BEACH yet, just a jungle. I want a beach like Gelato Beach xD

A WHOLE CHAPTER in Outer Space would be cool, kinda like SPM, but in the traditional Paper Mario style.

Grasslands get old, so how about, as a Chapter 1, do a different dimension where you have to start your journey to find out about the evil source?

Here are my chapter ideas xD (There should be 10)

Chapter 1 - A weird dimension to find a weird source of villains
Chapter 2 - Outer Space to send signals about the weird source.
Chapter 3 - A beach to meet a PIANTA and NOKI who will be partners.
Chapter 4 - The Big City!
Chapter 5 - Rainbow Road xD
Chapter 6 - Bowser's Castle - he is the cause for the source, but the source is now out of his control.
Chapter 7 - Clouds - These strange creatures are great trackers...
Chapter 8 - Under the Sea - those strange creatures sent us here, only to get swallowed by a whale.
Chapter 9 - Factory - The Evil Source is revealed! Defeat his minions here!
Chapter 10 - Ancient Theme - An Ancient World with a volcano. The evil villain is awaiting you, and so is Princess Peach.
BONUS WORLD - Toadette Land! - Release Toadette! The Koopalings have been guarding her here, so she wouldn't be available for 5-6 years. The Koopalings will teleport you to their own world within this bonus chapter. Other than that... it is like a Toad Town with a castle. The plaza will open teleporters to the mini Koopaling worlds. (Bowser jr TOO)

I your idea of an additional world with it's own chapters. It's fun to be able to have more things to do post game and I say once you finish everything else, a Pit of 100 Trials opens up again. 
"Darn, I love the cold. I mean, I just plain love it!"- Sir Weston, Luigi's Mansion

Offline I'm Batman

• I am one with the Bat
  • au 
« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2013, 03:29:36 AM »
Well here's my fully-blown story for Paper Mario U. It's set right after The Thousand-Year Door

Prolouge: A Grand Beginning
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Chapter 1: No Mushroom's In These Acres

Chapter 2: Heat Gets Hotter

Chapter 3: Too Much Candy Will Rot Your Teeth
Chapter 4: What Happens In The Dark

Chapter 5: Detective's On The Prowl

Chapter 6: Peeling Back The Past Of Waveway Bay

Chapter 7: Hot And Cold Collide

Chapter 8: Evil, Meet Mario
"Madness is the emergency exit. You can just step outside, and close the door on all those dreadful things that happened. You can lock them away... forever." ―Joker
  Thanks eboyblue3

Offline Linator4

• I'm Back! :D
  • us 
« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2013, 10:00:59 AM »
I hope this will feature old elements from the original Paper Mario [N64] & Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door.
e.g. Old partners return to make a big role in this game.
Sushie will be there everytime Mario approaches water.
Watt will be there evertime Mario approaches a dark area.
Goombario & Goombella will be your partners used to tattle.
Or just let all old partners return as partners.
I had a vision that this game will be revealed at or soon after E3 2013.
I'm Back!

Offline Chalphy

• ca 
« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2013, 11:08:27 PM »
When IS eventually makes another Paper Mario, I hope they return it to the original RPG format of the earlier games.

One thing I think would be interesting is taking a journey through different novels of history with a Mario Twist. There could be one chapter based on Sherlock Holmes, another on Romance of the Three Kingdoms, Les Miserables, and so on.

Offline Linator4

• us 
« Reply #19 on: June 09, 2013, 06:16:34 AM »
When IS eventually makes another Paper Mario, I hope they return it to the original RPG format of the earlier games.

One thing I think would be interesting is taking a journey through different novels of history with a Mario Twist. There could be one chapter based on Sherlock Holmes, another on Romance of the Three Kingdoms, Les Miserables, and so on.
Me too! I hope Nintendo considers to let old partners return as partners again from the original Paper Mario & The Thousand-Year Door, and old characters from the first 2 games & Sticker Star. Along with areas from the first 2 games & Sticker Star. That's what I want to happen, I wish Nintendo would listen to us and make games we make up. They will make nothing like I'm writing. I wish they bring old bosses and enemies back too. More info. on my opinion in "The Next Paper Mario" on the reply of Paper Mario: Sticker's Power! Read and feel what I think, please, Nintendo if you're listening, please try to make a game identical or the same as my opinion! :'(
« Last Edit: June 09, 2013, 06:19:28 AM by StickerStarFan1700 »
I'm Back!

Offline Toblet

• Proud supporter of Rosalina!
  • Since her Galaxy debut! ^_^
  • gb 
« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2013, 02:22:02 PM »
A Japanese games company doesn't care about Western novels. :P

Offline AbsolPowers

• Back to the Classics, one final time!
  • I am about 300% done with you
  • us 
« Reply #21 on: July 13, 2013, 07:03:31 AM »
Here's what someone's idea of it would look like:

I like the idea, how it's actually a 3D shaded Paper Mario. I dunno, just something I found for ya'll.

Full Super Smash Bros. Signature album HERE Voila!

Offline Gizmo

« Reply #22 on: February 26, 2014, 09:19:08 AM »
Who doesn't want a new Paper Mario game? However, Nintendo should make it better than the last one cause Paper Mario: Sticker Star was awful >:(!

Offline Eddy Charles Land

« Reply #23 on: March 10, 2014, 10:30:28 AM »
I really want Mario to save 7 of something also I want to be able to play as different characters like in super paper Mario  I want dimento back and Mimi also I want to see the human version of tampani.

Offline Linator4

• us 
« Reply #24 on: March 10, 2014, 06:01:16 PM »
I have a feeling they will announce one in a couple of years if not then a little after that. If not after 8 years then its probably done.
I'm Back!