Author Topic: Waluigi board, but no Daisy board?  (Read 1399 times)

Offline Redstar

Waluigi board, but no Daisy board?
« on: November 30, 2012 »
I've finally played through the single-player mode for Mario Party 3 and was just curious why there's an unlockable Waluigi-themed board, but not one for Daisy. She is likewise a new character introduced in this game, so it's a shame she doesn't also have a board themed around here; especially since there are so few boards in this game!

Anyone have any idea why this might be? Laziness, time-constraints, or something else?

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
Re: Waluigi board, but no Daisy board?
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2012 »
I thought Backtrack was sort of Daisy's board, as how each character you had to face in each of the duel boards. That's how I think everyone has a board dedicated to a character of sorts, except Luigi.

Offline SpiderStaryu

• Peachy's got it!
  • us 
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2012 »
I've finally played through the single-player mode for Mario Party 3 and was just curious why there's an unlockable Waluigi-themed board, but not one for Daisy. She is likewise a new character introduced in this game, so it's a shame she doesn't also have a board themed around here; especially since there are so few boards in this game!

Anyone have any idea why this might be? Laziness, time-constraints, or something else?
Backtrack is Daisy's board.

Offline Redstar

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2012 »
I don't believe that really counts, considering Daisy has no Battle Royale board, Waluigi has no Duel Board and the duel board opponents can shift depending on who you're playing. Besides, no one plays those boards anyways except to unlock the new BR board.

Offline SpiderStaryu

• Peachy's got it!
  • us 
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2012 »
I don't believe that really counts, considering Daisy has no Battle Royale board, Waluigi has no Duel Board and the duel board opponents can shift depending on who you're playing. Besides, no one plays those boards anyways except to unlock the new BR board.
Waluigi gets a board royale map, Daisy gets a duel map... notice how on story mode, you don't verse Waluigi in Duel board, and you don't verse Daisy on a Battle Royale board. Why? Well, this is because you verse them on their own special, unlockable boards. Also, Duel Maps were important, it's not like they were just some small-nothing of a mode as you make it seem. I loved the Duel Maps, personally.

Plus, Backtrack is the ONLY duel board to have it's own special music, that sounds waltz/royal-like, which represents Daisy perfectly. Daisy is a tomboy, so gambling/fighting is what she likes, thus another reason why she had a Duel Map.

Offline eboyblue3

• ded
  • ded
  • us 
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2012 »
Wanting a normal board dedicated to Daisy?

TOO BAD. WALUIGI TIME.
ded