Author Topic: Pokdex iOS  (Read 2153 times)

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
Pokdex iOS
« on: November 16, 2012, 01:37:05 AM »
Pokdex for all iOS systems have been announced, and only for Japan so far. It's like Pokdex 3D and Pokdex 3D Pro from the Nintendo 3DS, but on iOS systems.

Quote from: Serebii
The official site has updated with a new announced; Pokdex for iOS. This app will go live in Japan on November 16th for all iOS platforms; iPhone and iPad following on from the Pokmon Tap App released last year. It starts off with just the Unova Pokmon but can be augmented with multiple packs for each generation; each being 500 Yen totally 2170 Yen for all the Pokmon. This Pokdex provides all the information for various Pokmon in the games, including AR Markers for Pokdex 3D Pro. All search features seen in Pokdex 3D Pro are in this game, with the added feature of being able to search for things by typing. Screenshots are being added to the Pokdex iOS page as we speak.
Pokdex iOS Screens

That's nice to see that they're bringing it over to the iOS systems, and hopefully it comes to Europe and North America. However, even if it does, I don't see myself getting this at all.

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
Re: Pokdex iOS
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2012, 11:50:30 PM »
This is out internationally and will run you $1.99 for the Unova Pokmon. But to get the other regions, you'll have to pay an extra $5.99 for each. Still don't see myself getting this, as Pokdex 3D Pro is enough.

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2013, 12:43:25 PM »
To get Genesect for this version, type in the letters "SNMPSCTP" into the search field to automatically unlock it!

Offline Colyton

• ca 
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2013, 03:27:33 PM »
This is out internationally and will run you $1.99 for the Unova Pokmon. But to get the other regions, you'll have to pay an extra $5.99 for each. Still don't see myself getting this, as Pokdex 3D Pro is enough.
Why would someone pay $5.99? That's complete nonsense, I'd rather just look for info on the internet.

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2013, 10:20:35 PM »
Why would someone pay $5.99? That's complete nonsense, I'd rather just look for info on the internet.
Exactly, and I don't see any additional features that this version has over Pokdex 3D Pro.

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2013, 07:47:10 PM »
Pokdex iOS has been discounted world-wide, for both Unova and other generation packs. The discount is only live until Tuesday, March 12, 2013.

Offline Gengar

• is a real life Gengar.
  • Gengar > Boos
  • gb 
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2013, 02:17:20 PM »
This is the most pointless app ever, if you have 3G, you can just look it up on Bulbapedia on the move.

And it's just really expensive. (One mistake I made with Pokedex 3D Pro.)
     gifs

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
Re: Pok�dex iOS
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2013, 11:20:22 AM »
To get Meloetta for this version, the password is TCPBSDCR.